The Accident

Jack's POV

My eyes flutter open when I wake up to a beautiful sound. I stood up quickly making me a little dizzy. I look to my left where Octavia was sleeping, once again I wake up to a empty cave. Great, she was probably scared of me and swam away . I walked out of the cave and started looking for her.

I hear that beautiful voice again. I listened to the and went into the jungle. As I get closer, I see a large pool of freshwater and a breathtaking waterfall. Then, I see her. Her long beautiful brown hair, her light tanned skin and the way she singed and her smile was heavenly.

All of a sudden, a wave of water takes me back to reality. She started to yell out,"Can I have a little privacy please!". The way she yelled at me made start to laugh like a manic. Then once again, another wave of water knocked me over making me completely soaked.

I took off my soaked shirt off, leaving my leaving my shorts on, and jumping in the water with a big splash.

The water was crystal clear, and below I could see her purple gold tail. I looked into her eyes and noticed they were turning a dark brown gold into a violet, she started to blush when she caught me staring.

"What are you doing here?",she asked happily."I was looking for you.Thought you swam away". She smiled, then splashing water at my face for the hundredth time.

"Well, you found me. Now I need you to get out or I'm going you drown you". I didn't know if she was lying or not because she's a... you know, so I swam out of the pool. Right when I got out, I turned around and caught her staring at me, she dove back into the water.

What the hell am I doing?

Octavia POV

Oh my Neptune!
If only he took off his shorts.