Confusion

Chapter. 4

Confusion

I took a hot shower while I reflected on what happened today. I don't know which one I should be upset about the fact that my brother put me on the spot in front of our neighbors or that Noah kissed me.

And he's my neighbor, it's not like he's a bad kisser because I kissed him back but it's happening way to fast. I just met this Noah kid I can't get distracted with boys... I have to focus on me being 17 a junior and family that's my main focus.

After my long hot shower I got ready for bed and took another glance outside my window and went straight to bed.

~~~~***~~~~

"Yooo, yoo, yo, yoyo, get up Hannah" I woke up on the floor and my brothers laughing at me "oww you didn't have to push me off the bed" I said standing up "sorry but that was the only way to wake you up" Klerk said walking out my room fully dressed "wait what time is it?" I said to Ryan who was still in the room "you have 10 minutes"

"What!? why didn't my alarm come on, why didn't you wake me up earlier. just get out" I said pushing him out my room "sorry" he said as I slammed the door in his face.

I washed up once again, threw on a sweater with a pair of skinny jeans and put my hair in a messy bun. "I guess it's one of those days" I said to myself as I walked down the steps with minutes to spear

I walked to the bus stop, oh how I wish I had my car to bad it's still in New York and I have to wait a few months to bring it to Montana. It's been 15 minutes and the bus hasn't come yet this is going to be my second day late to class if the bus doesn't come.

A really nice car made its way to where I was standing and the windows rolled down. "hey Hannah" of course it's Noah. "Noah please you have to give me a ride" I said really desperate "I do?" he said in a question

"Come on Noah, I'm late for class" "what does that have to do with me" he said rolling up his windows slowly "Were neighbors that counts" I said hopping he would change his mind "ill see you in class" he said and drove away I put my middle fingers up as he drove away I really hope he saw that.

Five minutes later the bus came and I arrived at school really late it was only eight minutes left in the period as I walked into Health class. "oh, nice for you to join us" mr.burgerfry said to me as I made my way next to Noah "I hope this wont be a pattern" "it won't" I said cursing out Noah with my eyes

The bell rung and I started packing up my books "hey Hannah" I heard from behind me I turned around to see Rita "oh hey Rita" I said as she walked with me to my locker "you know if you need a ride text me" she said handing me a piece of paper with her number on it "thanks" I said putting my books in my locker "no problem..do you wanna hang out after school?" "yeh where to" I said closing my locker

"It's kind of last minute but since today's Friday I want to invite you to a party" she said in a girly high pitch voice "I don't know" I said walking to class "aww come on your the new girl you have to meet people somehow" she said holding onto my arm.

"I have you and Lilly and Luke" I said trying to persuade her "Hannah you have to go everybody is going to be there" I guess there was no getting out of this "fine"