Chapter 11

His Butler, Drunk Part 11

(Ciel p.o.v)

"God Damn it, Sebastian is heavy."I say panting as I close the manors doors. I had dragged him inside and then dropped his arms. I then stood up and stretched and dusted of my clothes before yelling "Tanaka."

(Tanaka p.o.v)

I heard the young Master calling my name from down stairs. I transformed into my normal human form. I sighed and opened the door went into the hallway and made my way down the stairs.

(Ciel p.o.v)

I know he heard me. I am standing at the end of the stairs. That was until I heard a someone talking. I turned around and looked at Sebastian. He was lying on the ground, arms sprawled out, and one leg bent in and the other one laying straight out. That was when I heard talking again.

I then noticed that it was Sebastian. He was talking in his sleep. I walked back over to him and leaned down near his face. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.

This time when he said something, I heard it clear as day. "Ciel, Ciel" A blush was rising to my cheeks, he rarely ever called me by my actual name. Typically he would just call me "My lord or Young Master."

Then he said "Please forgive me, I never meant to scare you." I was staring at his face in surprise.

Then I heard Foot steps and I looked up and saw Tanaka making his way down the stairs. He looked down at me, and I jumped up and said "T-t-tanaka h-help me take Sebastian to his room." By now I was cherry red, the blush heating up my face.

(Tanaka p.o.v)

I looked at the young master, curiosity rising in my mind. When he saw me coming down the stairs, he jumped up as if he was hiding something. Also, the blush on his face was nothing to over look.

I brought a hand to my forehead as I saw Sebastian, passed out on the floor with a look of discomfort on his face. I sigh and think to myself "Well, the Master did say that Sebastian was sick. Though that sentence did follow with something like that."

I was now making my way to where the young master was standing. Ciel looked at me with a still blushed face. He finally spoke and said "Tanaka grab his feet, and I'll grab his arms." I looked at him confused.

He then glared at me with his eye twitching and said " Tanaka, do you have a problem with my orders." There was a hiss of annoyance in his voice.

I look at him and say "Of course not, my lord."Ciel just huffed and said "That's what I thought, now his legs." I nodded.

(Ciel p.o.v)

I looked at the man I have known sense I was born. He new something was up. Well, I am still not sure of what I'm going to say if Tanaka asks what happened to Sebastian. Maybe I'll tell him what actually happened minus the contract, the order, and it being my fault.

I nodded to myself, that was the perfect plan. I will say Sebastian just got drunk in a bar, or something.

(Tanaka p.o.v)

I hoisted up Sebastian's feet, as Ciel grabbed his arms and only lifted them into the air a couple of inches. I sigh and think to myself "I'm getting way to old for this."

Hey, it's coming along pretty good I think. What do you guys think?

Also I'm sorry this chapter so short.