1

Rossi's
So we were in the middle of briefing a case but my head wasn't in the place ,I was thinking of Emma , she's in San Diego for school, Emma studying to be a behavioral analyst/ policer officer , so we got on the jet & I was still thinking of Emma.

"what's going on Rossi" Morgan asks noticing I'm distracted, I smile saying "It's my daughter Emma, she usually texts me by now".

Morgan suggests " if you want I can go and check on her if you want me to" I nod saying" I would appreciate that but I would be careful because Emma may know everything about everyone".

"How does Emma know everything about everyone" Laughing I explain " Emma is like if you put Reid's brain inside Garcia's body, Emma probably went through everyone's lives and she will be at her small home called farmhouse tiny home it's by the Zen cottages or she'll be at the local police course training for her exams".

"Wow a Police Officer, what did you first think" Morgan says impressed, I laugh knowingly saying" I knew she she wanted to be an officer when she was a little girl as she watched forensic file, true detective, news channels and Narcos".

Morgan says "alright", "check in with me when you get there" I say nervously hoping she's alright.

Morgan calls Garcia saying" hey momma where's a tiny house called farmhouse at?" " it is on Rosecrans and 30th" Morgan says" alright thanks Penelope".

Morgan's
" Emma will be at her tiny house called farmhouse tiny home ,by the Zen cottages or at the local police course training for her exams "

I say "what did think when you found out " Rossi says " I knew Emma wanted to be an officer when she was little she watched forensic files ,true detective, news channels & Narcros " I say "alright ".

Calling Penelope asking"hey momma where's a tiny house called farmhouse at "Penelope says "it's at Rosecrans and 30th hot stuff" I say "thanks gorgeous" being dropped off at the airport grabbing a car when the guy asks" what's an FBI agent doing here".

I say " I'm checking on a friends daughter called Emma Rossi" the guy says "she's amazing ,came in getting a black sports car" I say "thanks" putting the destinations in the dashboard driving to her house about 40 minutes then arriving there getting out walking to the door knocking on it no reply.

I get back in the car driving to the local police course grabbing my things I need walking in to the officer  saying I'm here checking on a friends daughter named Emma Rossi ,is she here" the officer says "she's on the course with officer brad ,I can call him to pause her training ".

I say" that's great thanks " the officer calls brad saying" pause Ms.Rossi's training ,Agent Morgan is here to see her" the officer turns to me saying" she'll be on the course waiting and please be easy on her she's had it rough here with what happened ".

Curiously asking "what happened " the officer says" bad home invasion ,hurt her badly but we haven't caught the guy who did it" I ask "is she safe " the officer says "officer brad is with her at all times" I say" alright ".

Heading to the course seeing her saying" Emma Rossi I'm ---" when Emma interrupts me says "your Derek Morgan FBI Behavioral analyst unit working with my dad David Rossi ,another dominant male ,what can I do for you" I say "your dad says you haven't texted him today , what's going on".

Emma says "I've been getting my power & internet back on after what happened "I ask" if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened " Emma says "lets go to my house then I'll explain " getting in separate driving to the house getting there she says " I know what your thinking ,why such a tiny house , I can't ever be in a big house or apartments where everything is far away ,it would drive me crazy"  we get inside her house.