♡ Safe Diet ♡

Hello, bbies! 🌈 In this chapter, we will be talking about my diet! I am a person who enjoys eating as much as the next person. I can gain weight rapidly and it's really bad for me. 🌙 I used to be over weight when I was a wee girl but now I am a teenage women who must keep up with my body for health and fitness reasons! ☁️

Just a note before we start, I am in no way, shape, or form a nutritionist or a doctor. 🌷 Please know this is how I keep up with myself and everyone is different. You may use some of my advice as you please, but please remember!

🍒 I like to have 3 meals a day! I make/get pretty decent amounts but I eat it slowly. Breakfast is just as important as lunch and lunch is just as important as dinner. Snacking is something I do only when it is necessary. For example; if I'm not at home and I will not be able to have meal, I will find snacks, just to keep me from getting hangry! 🍦 I try to find the healthiest snack but sometimes it's impossible and you get stuck with candy or a salty snack.

My ideas of snacks are USUALLY small and healthy and simple. 🍪 But sometimes even I crave chocolate or chips, but you have to know when to stop your self.

On some most days, I like to have tea, at anytime of day! ☕️ I drink peppermint or green, they are my favorite. If you have never tried tea, I highly recommend it because it is really good for your body and diet! 🍫 But with my bitter sweet tea, I love to have something sweet with it. 🍰Like a slice of cake or chocolate, which is my favorite!

🕊 My exercise routine is pretty easy, since most of it can be done inside {I'm definitely an inside person}

⛅️ It's basically things like sit ups, squats, jumping jacks, and running. I do at least 50 of each things. To be soft, you must be the best version of your self! ✨

I hope this inspired or maybe even help you! Comment and vote!!

💌 With Love,
Bonnibel ♡