the squip enters

I just wanted to start off with a big thanks, this is my FISRT story and it got a lot of support thanks to the person that commented in my last chapter ZENexists
I'd also like to thank the three people that voted on this story, and the 25 people who read it.
So thank you guys so much, if you like this chapter feel free to comment your favorite part or what I can do to make this better, also don't be afraid to hit that vote option and share it with your friends...

you look down at the pill confused, scared, excited... "squip?" you whisper to yourself as you place the pill in your mouth then sip your green mountain dew... "mint?" you ask yourself curiously... then sighed loudly 'damn Jeremy what the hell...
Waste of God damn money if you ask me...' suddenly you back arched in pain then fell to the ground and screamed, "WHAT THE HELL?!" 'Calibration in progress, excuse some mild discomfort.'
"MILD?!" You screamed again the spasamed slightly.
'Calibration complete, access procedure initiated, discomfort levels may increase.'
"ow, Ow, OW!"
'Accessing: neuro memory, accessing: muscle memory, access procedure: compete. (F/n)(l/n).welcome to your super quantum unit intel processor...your squip.'
Your smile suddenly widened and you jumped up happily and did a little spin. And hugged him, "can other people see you?" You asked letting go of him. "No."
"So you're here to make me more cool?"
"Chill"
"Chill?" You asked slightly confused
Your squip sighs, "I'm going to make you more chill, by fixing your, well you" you sigh "well you're quite the dick, aren't you?" At this a muscle under your squips eye, "we also need to fix your attitude apparently" your squip opens up a screen and writes something down, "what are you my mom?" You put in sarcastically Your squip smirks "if you want you can call me dad" this time it was Your turn for your muscle to twitch you went to slap him but he disappeared until your hand was out of his way. You sighed then crossed your arms, so what's first?" "The mall"

Hope y'all liked this, this is the first chapter and story so I hope it was enjoyable
🔮👅🔮