The mall

Omg guy!!! I'm actually tearing up 140 reads and 14 votes my first story got so much support and I thank all of you so much, I love all of you so much, thanks so much!
🔮👅🔮

You walk into the mall and sigh slightly thinking, "where to?" You ask your squip. He gives out an annoyed sigh. "forever 21" you make a sharp right and turn into forever twenty one where you run into Zoe Murphy, "you shop here?" she asked kindly your squip touched the back of your neck and you began to speak, "why of course, doesn't everyone?" Zoe smiles warmly and leaves waving to you, you wave back then think to your squip obviously pissed. "what the hell was that " you thought to him he looked at you clearly shocked, "what do you mean, that girl thinks you're cool now so chill. " You growl softly then think "what should I buy. " The squip points to a shirt that was a crop top that said "moon child" you sighed and picked it up, "where to next"

After you and your squip got back from the mall. You sighed and laid on the bed that obviously belonged to you. You stared at the ceiling and checked your phone a few times, your squip just sat there watching you, "help me with my math homework" you spoke up. Your squip raised a brow curiously. You smirked, "please? I think we got off on the wrong foot, how about we just start over?"

I know this chapter is short but I'm really busy right now and something happed so I'm sorry I left on a cliff hanger