Rage

Your squip rolled his eyes and sat next to you, "so how would you like to start?" he asks kindly. You smiled warmly at him, "well, my name is (y/n), " you stuck out your hand, and he takes it kindly, then thought to him, "and you?" he smiled and laughed warmly. You blushed at how beautiful it was, his laugh, no his voice was beautiful. A blush appeared on his face, and you realized that he was in your brain. You covered your face, blushing brightly, "sorry... " You thought to him.

You had been invited to a Halloween party, and couldn't lie about how happy you were, you had gone shopping for a costume with Heather, Veronica, and Martha. You all had a great time, though it's true you didn't go to the same highschool anymore, but the three of you always had fun together, it sucked you didn't get to see each other as much, but when you had time you always did.

you were in the changing room sorting through the outfits that you had chosen, but none of them looked right, that was until you got to the "Corpse Bride" wedding dress once you stepped out to see how the three girls and your squip thought about it they all stared at you in amazement and you heard a whistle come from the other side of the group and your eyes glanced over to see your squip staring at you in amazement his eyes ran over your body, and then landed on your (e/c) orbs and a blue blush appeared on his face, and an unconscious blush appeared on yours as you turned away from him shyly. Much to your dismay the three girls noticed your blush and looked over to where you had looked over, of course they couldn't see your squip, but they could see Jeremy, Michael, Alexander, John, Aaron, Connor, Jared, and Evan. Though Connor Murphy was glancing over at how beautiful you looked in your undead bride costume. Another blush appeared on your face when you realized he was dressed as Victor, when your eyes met you both blushed brightly, but you were the first to shy away. You turned to the three girls who were all smiling brightly at you, you rolled your eyes and headed back into the changing room and softly giggled to yourself softly, you had never thought of Connor the way you thought about him now, in fact you hadn't thought about anyone like you did until you met your squip.

The party was full of a ton of drunk and high teenagers. You snuck your way into the bathroom to find Jeremy, Michael, Connor, and their other friends getting stoned in the bathroom, you sighed and before your squip said anything to you about being out there and partying with the popular people, you sat next to Connor, and after passing he blunt around a couple times you decided to play truth or dare, the boys made you do pretty embarrassing things, but kissing Connor was the only one that made you blush and freak out a little. Once your lips were planted against his soft yet chapped lips, you didn't want to pull away, and yet you did, but not because you wanted to, because there was like this invisible force that pulled you off, when it occurred to you that, well, this invisible force was in fact your squip.
You felt your self unconsciously walking towards the bathroom door, then through the crowd of people, to the door, and through the night's wind, until you were home and in your own bed, you couldn't get up but for some reason you didn't want to, some how knowing that it was your squip was the one holding you down didn't scare you whatsoever. "squip?" You spoke timidly out loud.