A Royal Tale [Cursed Kingdom]

Name: Prince Charles SchreaveNickname: CharlieAge: 10Curse: The GlitchDespite his naturally stuttering in speech, his curse enhances it

Nickname: Charlie
Age: 10
Curse: The Glitch
Despite his naturally stuttering in speech, his curse enhances it. Even on words he can easily say, he ends up somewhat stammering on it too but it doesn't stop in speech. He has some kind of uncontrollable teleportation powers which can be dangerous in cases if he suddenly teleports over a cliff.

Looks: Charles has pale skin and a small stature. He has fluffy brunette hair and has brilliant brown eyes to match.

Personality: Charles, when you first meet him, seems like a complete introvert. He'll be shy and won't speak. It's actually all because of his insecurities. He doesn't like the fact he can't speak without stuttering and his siblings can speak just fine without the problem he has. However, once you know him, you'll find him as a lovable and joyfully boy. He's generous and loves to help around the castle, even though he shouldn't as he is the heir to the throne one day. His grades are average in school but he's street smart and know how to win people's hearts after getting over his insecurities of speech. He looks up to his two elder brothers a lot. He wants to be like them some day.

Likes: Puppies, Fresh air, Being reassured of his speech, Being acknowledged by his brothers, Being seen as no less of a boy just because of his speech problems, True friends, Watching the knights train
Dislikes: People out of his common social circle touching his hair, Rainy days, Being told off, Being compared, Speech lessons [increases his insecurities], Being told what to do against his will, His own fear of letting others know of his feelings, His insecurity
Hobbies: Fencing, Horse back riding, Reading, Secretly teaching Gizmo tricks to be a show dog

Secret: It's no secret that Charles has speech disorder at times when he tries to say words beginning with letters like 'C', 'T', 'R', 'Q', 'X' and 'S'. However, not many know, this problem is because of Neurophysiology where the language is processed in a different part of the brain, interfering with the part of the brain that is meant to control his speech. It's not too severe and he doesn't stutter every time, just on some words but Charlie needs to take his time to overcome this problem with the help of his family.

Other: Charles has secretly adopted a stray puppy. The pup stays in a cage, under a blanket, in the old garden shed. Charlie named him Gizmo.