Jaxon Ren [Gangsters]

Name: Jaxon Ren Nickname: Jax, J

Name: Jaxon Ren
Nickname: Jax, J.X
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Chandler Riggs
Role: Prospect
Gang: Serpent
Personality: Jaxon doesn't talk much and rather keeps to himself. It's hard for him to trust others as his past scars him for it. However, when around those he knows he can depend on, he's actually rather kind and helpful chap. His unbreakable loyalty bond stands with the serpents and his companion, Adolph. He also doesn't give up easily. His determination truly does strife through.
Strengths: Jaxon has quite a keen eye. He can easily shoot you down in one shot if he was given the right angle. He has the speed to get into the right position half the time. His determination also helps him through a lot as well as his in unbreakable bond with Adolph, his most loyal companion.
Weaknesses: Jaxon isn't the biggest of his age. This makes him horrible at hand to hand or close combat. He's skills with a dagger or sword also isn't the best. He also gets very emotional about Adolph's wellbeing.
Others: Jaxon rescued Adolph as an injured pup. The tamaskan mix had a fractured front foot and Jaxon nursed him back to health.

 The tamaskan mix had a fractured front foot and Jaxon nursed him back to health