Been Bad [Sinners]

Name ~ Blake Aradon

Name ~ Blake Aradon

Age ~ 17

Role ~ Me Know It All

Child of ~ Football player, Zeke Aradon and Physical Therapist, Dania Thomson-Ardon

Gender ~ Male

Personality ~ Blake is a relatively nice guy. He doesn't like to push around or push others around either. However, he's coming close to the time he needs to make a choice and being the overly kind- smiley smiley guy he is now, he won't survive the real world. However, deep down, a volcano wants to be erupted. All the pressure, the stress, the problems he keeps deep down hurt him. Though, he always covers up his anger and forces a smile- no matter what. He's also protective of those he cares for and those he feels like need his protection. Though, despite being a sturdy built guy, he's actually quite sensitive and understanding on heart felt matters. Other than that, he's also taken to be rather smart. However, this adds on to his stress and actually resulted to him being very much self critical.

Why are you here? ~ His parents think sending him here will help him make his life choice, not knowing that he actually can't make it because they push him at times

Likes ~  Sports, Making others happy, The adrenalin rush from a game, Energy Drinks, Dogs, People who he can trust with his feelings, People who don't see him for his parents, Aftet game parties

Dislikes ~ Coffee, His parents pushing him, BeAnd my forced to do nothing, Being called a. nerd for being smart, Having to keep him emotions to himself.

Strengths ~ His smartness can turn to slyness, Strong from all the sports training, Can keep a straight face in most situations.

Weaknesses ~ Him keeping his emotions to himself makes it tough for him to open up, Very self critical and not easily satisfied with his results, Sometimes over trains and hurt himself, Not sure how to make his own decisions at times, when he erupts- the consequences are not pretty.

Backstory ~ He grew up with a sportsman as a dad and a doctor-ish mum. He's always been obedient no matter what. However... he's actually troubled, having all his emotions kept in his chest.

 he's actually troubled, having all his emotions kept in his chest

Name ~ Alexander 'Alex' Wilson

Age ~ 16

Role ~ Somewhat safe

Child of ~ Writer, Benjamin Wilson

Gender ~ Male

Personality ~ Alex comes off as a quiet kid, a jerk to some. He just has his own problems, having growing up with only his father who spent his childhood focusing on his own career. However, once you know Alex, he's actually a loyal and warm friend. Alex is a normal guy, no mental diseases here or there. However, he still thinks and sees things differently from others. For example, he doesn't see his anxiety as a huge problem. He just believes that it's part of his delayed grieving from his mother's passing and it'll help him get through it. Alex is rebellious sometimes though but won't try anything too reckless. He very much likes his life and doesn't want to end it just because of what others think.

Why are you here? ~ Alex's father, Benjamin 'Ben' Wilson found him writing a dark story on the boy's personal laptop. It was about depression and stuff and he didn't like it. He hoped sending Alex here will set him straight.

Likes ~  Coffee, Writing, Other understanding his way of thinking, coffee, Acting to a certain extant, and did I mention coffee

Dislikes ~ Not getting coffee, people who can't see that he's not crazy, his dad sometimes

Strengths ~ Alex's different style of thinking makes him unique. He's also actually quite speedy despite not usually doing sports. As an upcoming author and part time actor, he easily fit into a crowd as he just blends in with them if he doesn't want to stand out.

Weaknesses ~ He has änxiety- that's a problem by itself. He's usually tired since he stays up to do his writing. Alex also has a kinda hard time trusting others, making it hard for him to have allies. He has this thing of over thinking and being disappointed if what he expected won't be as he hoped.

Backstory ~ Losing his mother impacted him so much. Though, he didn't go through grief properly and it slowly resulted to änxiety. His father's usually busy with work, not being able to focus on his son's problem. He releases his tension through his work, whether it be a light hearted tale or a dark themed novel.