Oracion Seis

"Again!" Gajeel roared.

Sting was panting with exhaustion, but he stood up and tried to activate Dragon Force once more. Two weeks had passed since the events of the Fighting Festival, and Sting had taken Mystogan's words to heart. The White Dragon still didn't know what, "Edolas" was, but Mystogan had told him to be ready for it, so he wanted to master his Dragon Force Mode as quickly as possible. So he had asked Gajeel to tutor him, since the Iron Dragon Slayer had considerable experience utilizing the Final Form of Dragon Slayer Magic.

Gajeel had warned him that it wouldn't be easy, but Sting wasn't fazed. He pushed his body beyond it's limits to master the powerful magic. When they had first started, Sting hadn't been able to hold Dragon Force for more than a few seconds. But he persevered, and was now capable of using the spell for almost a minute. Gajeel was, to his credit, slightly impressed, even if he never admitted it.

Sting shook himself and charged at Black Steel, feeling scales materialize all over his body. He buried his fists in light, feeling the power rise far beyond what he was normally able to use thanks to the Dragon Force.

He lashed out at Gajeel, yelling, "White Dragon's Holy Fist!"

The Iron Dragon was also utilizing Dragon Force, and he raised his arm to block, shouting, "Iron Dragon's Sword!"

Sting's fist rammed against the Iron Sword, and he managed to push Gajeel back for a moment before Black Steel tossed him aside with the blade. The White Dragon hit the ground hard and felt the Dragon Force dissipate, but he stood up again, facing Gajeel.

He's strong! I never realized how strong he really was. I hate to admit it, but he might actually be stronger than Natsu…

Sting jumped when Gajeel snapped him out of his thoughts. "That's enough for today. You'll just hurt yourself if you keep letting me smack you around." he grunted.

Sting nodded at him, still breathing hard and not really in the mood to argue. He slowly fell to the ground and lay down on his back, staring up at the sky.

How much longer, Natsu…?

"Want something to drink?"

The White Dragon looked past his feet to see Lucy walking up with Happy and Lector, carrying a pitcher of lemonade. The cats were carrying some plastic cups.

Sting grinned and sat up, "I'd be crazy not to."

He and Gajeel grabbed a cup from the cats, and Lucy poured them some lemonade. The Dragon Slayers downed the drink in one go and Sting groaned in satisfaction, "Ahh! That's the best after training!"

Lucy laughed and Gajeel smirked. Lector prodded Lucy's leg, getting her to look down at the small cat, "What is it?" she asked.

"Aren't you going to tell them? Remember what Mira said?" Lector replied.

Lucy's eyes widened, "Oh, yeah! Mira and Erza called for a meeting at the guild. Apparently, the Master has something he wants to tell us when he gets back from his meeting." she explained.

Sting raised an eyebrow, "Wonder what that's about…" He murmured. Gajeel just grunted.

/

The group went back to the guild together. Sting was pretty tired after his training with Gajeel, so he took a seat at the nearest open table he could find when they arrived.

Rogue, who was sitting a table over, wrinkled his nose as the White Dragon walked inside. "At least take a shower before you come here. You reek." he said flatly.

Sting just growled at him to shut up and rested his chin on the table. Lucy took a seat next to him and watched Mira, who was in the middle of the guild hall, use a light pen to draw a diagram in the air.