four

Ms Flynn sat on the chair next to mine and smirked, "Nice outfit, what is this? First time at a club?"

Ugh, why was everyone on my case about this outfit? It really wasn't that bad.  Or was it?

"What? Umm... maybe? " I stammered clearly embarrassed. "Do you know me?"

"No, but I'd like to." She stated with a wink. Shit, she looked hot right now. I bit my lip and looked away, thankfully it was dim so she couldn't see how much I was blushing.

"So you wanna dance? " she asked. I didn't want to dance again,  but once again, before I could say what I really wanted to I let words slip. 

"Why not? " I replied, I paused.  The realisation of what I agreed to hit me smack, in the face. I tried to reason it out in my head.  I mean its just one night-what can go wrong? It's not like she remembers me.

"Great," she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. She placed her hands on my hips and we danced. Well, she grinded on me, was this even appropriate?  

At about ten o'clock I needed to pee really badly so I told her I was going to the bathroom. Thankfully, she still didn't recognize me. I went to the bathroom and relieved myself. When I opened the door I came out to see Ms Flynn standing in front of me, she looked a bit flustered.  Her chest heaving as she glanced at the door to the bathroom.  Her shirt wasn't on straight and she had a couple of bruises on her knees.  Were those always there? 

"Go back in, " she said.

"Huh? " I asked.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my wrist and pushed me in the stall with her quickly. She locked the door and pushed me against the wall. With her face only a few millimetres away from mine, just then someone knocked on the bathroom door.  I gasped and turned to the door.  She grabbed my face and slapped her hand over my mouth.  

My eyes widened as I didn't know what to do. She smiled at my confusion. 

Her other hand wandering down my waist and to my jeans. My brain was starting to get kind of fuzzy and I was tired so I just decided to let it happen. She wouldn't do anything indecent to me with my consent right? 

'Knock! Knock!'

There was more banging on the door.  I glanced at my teacher, my heart pounding just as loud when she pressed her fingers hard against my side causing a muffled moan to come from me.  She copied the groaned and kept her eyes on me. The music could be heard clearly as the person on the other side of the door gave up and walked away.  

What was going on?  I glanced at her and pushed her hands away from my mouth. She pressed her forefinger to her lips gesturing for me to keep quiet.  My face heated up as I nodded.  She looked down at the space under the door and then slowly opened the bathroom door to peak outside.  Almost immediately she closed it and let out a sigh. 

"You're not bad," she said out of breath as she extended her hand for me to shake. "I'm Rylie."

I looked at her, still confused how the heck she didn't remember me. And what the hell was all of that about? 

"Vivian" I replied simply refusing to tell her my real name.  She nodded reached for her cellphone.  

"Are you okay?  You seemed flustered."  She stated as her fingers glided across the screen of the phone. 

"I'm good, really I am.." I said as I stood up straight, "You seriously don't know me?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "You look familiar but no, it doesn't quite click."

I looked at her, standing there wearing just a black bra and a short, tight skirt. How attractive can someone get? But what was that all about?  I wanted to ask her but before I could speak she stepped closer to me and smiled as she pushed something in my pocket. She then left the bathroom leaving me there feeling even more embarrassed and confused. 

How could she have not recognized me?  I'm literally in her class? And who was that banging against the door?  Why did she ..  

Thankfully I didn't lose anything in the bathroom that night, however, I did end up coming home at around 12 that night. I was still taken aback, but I didn't even tell Darcy what had happened. I headed to my room and fell asleep on my bed still in my clothes.

The next morning I woke up in the same outfit I wore the night before, I was so tired still, I glanced at the clock and groaned, it was 8:34 am.  Still too early for a Saturday morning. I reluctantly got up and walked to the bathroom, I showered and brushed my teeth. Then changed into short pants and t-shirt which had a washed-out picture of Sailor Moon on it.

I walked downstairs and saw three missed calls on my phone, one from my parents and two from my step-brother. I called back my parents and assured them that I was okay, then I called Kai.

"I thought you were dead," Kai yelled through the phone causing me to move the phone form near my ear. 

"I'm not dead." I said "Just tired, and why are you yelling?" 

"What were you doing last night?" He asked, a bit of suspicion hidden in his tone. 

"I watched the tv.. A Lot." I replied as I yawned.

"Okay well, I'll be home later," He said right before he ended the call.

I placed the phone on the counter and yawned again, I headed into the kitchen and played music from my phone, as I started to make some breakfast. It was my first time alone at home overnight. Usually, I would stay home with at least one member of my family or Darcy would stay over but not today.

When I was done with breakfast I heard a knock on the door.

Great, who could that be now.