Chapter 6

Nanu's POV ( Leanbox, Hyper Dimension )

Mecha and I were in the arcade when I saw a girl with bandages on her face and arms. We saw her play some shooting game and I'm not gonna lie, she's really good! When her time was up, she earned lots of tickets from that game and she exchanged the tickets for a huge teddy bear then left "Nanu, that girl looks familiar to me" Mecha said before she dragged me with her. So, we tried following the girl.

???'s POV

I sighed and kept on walking while carrying the teddy bear then I saw a crying child with a woman who seems to be trying to calm her child down. I walked towards them and gave the teddy bear I got. "Here you go, kid. Just like I promised" I said then the child stopped crying "Thank you, miss!" the child said to me smiling. "Thank you. I'm so sorry about her, she just likes stuffed animals" the child's mother said to me "I see. I don't really mind about that, I just like helping"

----------------------------------------------

I was all alone by myself then I transformed back to my human form. I smiled and leaned on the wall "It feels so nice helping" I said then I sniffed the air "Hmm.....? I can smell that Arbored!" I jumped out off my hiding place and punched the ground making a crater then I saw her escape "Damn! She got away!" As the smoke clears, I saw a girl that looks familiar and this guy. "Who got away!?" The guy asked "GRRRRR!!!! IF YOU WE'RE GUYS WEREN'T THERE! I WOULDN'T HAVE-" "Sis! You're not slacking off, are you?" I turned around to see my twin, Hoshi "What makes you think I slack off!?" I said to her "Oh. Then, are you picking fights with people again?" "Uh....well, not this time" I said "Wait, Yoshi? Hoshi? Is that you?" The girl asked "Y-you remembered? I thought you would forget about us." I smiled at them as I put my hands on my waist "Let's start over I'm Yoshi and this is my twin, Hoshi. We're the CPU of Leanbox!" with that said the guy with Mecha looked really surprised.

To be continued...

A/n: I can't update that much because its really hard using a laptop. Sorry for taking so long.