Chapter 7 ( Yoshi Special )

Yoshi's POV ( Hyper Dimension / Leanbox )

I was really fascinated by the city. So much has changed since I got here. I was enjoying my walk around the city until, I sniffed something really nice. I followed the scent and I accidentally bumped a girl. "Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and......wow, you're really pretty." I said as I look at her. "Thank you, you're really nice." She said "Oh my. Your nose is bleeding!" I wiped my nose with my handkerchief and said "T-this is normal! This always happens to me, don't worry about it!" "Are you sure its normal?" "Yes, I'm really sure. I should be going then, my sister might get mad at me. Bye!" I said as I wave at her and walk away. 'She's really cute! She also smells like flowers!' I said in my mind.

( Mega Dimension / Lastation )

"I'm back!" I said but nobody responsed. "Well, I guess they must away" I said to myself. I laid down on the couch then suddenly the girl I met a while ago popped up in my mind. 'Shit, I didn't get her name! Maybe, I'll meet her again somewhere! Then I'll ask for her name!' I thought. "Flowers...." I smiled as I slowly fall asleep.

Mecha's POV

After a long day doing some work, maybe I'll go and have a little nap. I walked to the living room to sleep on the couch but it seems like someone took my place. "I guess I have no choice. I hope you don't mind but........" I sighed and plop down on top of Yoshi. "Ugh...don't.....do..that...." Yoshi said in her sleep. I put a pillow on her face then I fell asleep on her chest.

Next day later...

I woke up and saw Yoshi was awake playing a game on her smartphone. "You're awake, huh?" Yoshi said while focusing on her game, "Yeah. What are you playing?" "Can't talk right now." I stood up and went back to my office to work.

Yoshi's POV

I was about to finish the game when my phone suddenly turned off. "Shit. I was about to win" I sighed and there it was again. That scent from yesterday. I sat down and saw the girl from yesterday. "Y-your...that girl!" I said pointing at her. "W-wait. Its rude to point...sorry" "Its alrig-" "Gah! Wait, what do I smell like?! Do I smell like a dog?!" I sniffed myself and started rolling on the floor. "W-what should I do!?" "P-please calm down." "But I can't!! I don't know why!!" My face started to heat up then I ran to kitchen and hide under the table 'Ugh, why am I acting like this?' I said in my mind. "Yoshi. Why are you hiding under the table?" Hoshi asked me then I pulled her towards me making her blush "H-hey! What was that fo-"I covered her mouth and looked at her "Be quiet or I'll zap you!" I said the she nodded. I removed my hand from her mouth and sighed "Is Yoshi embarrassed because she likes the girl from the living room? You like her don't you?" Hoshi teased. I looked away from her and nodded. "Wait, you do?!" "Whatever, just shut up!" I yelled at her. "Can you guys keep it down, Mecha is really tired and what are you guys doing down there?" Nanu said as he look under the table "Yoshi is......oh, is that girl still there?" Hoshi asked then I smacked her "O-ow! Yoshi!". I saw Mecha walk to the living room while holding a letter. 'Shit, is she....? No, she has this guy........never mind!' I said in my mind and chased Mecha before she gives the letter "Hey!! Mecha!!" I yelled then she looked at me "Oh, Yoshi." She said, she sounds a little pissed off. "How could you leave Azura here. What if she got bored? What will you do about it?" "Well......wait. Azura? That's your name?" I asked the girl " Yes. My name is Azura. I'm the CPU Cadidate of Leanbox in Hyper Dimension" "WHAT!? THAT'S SO COOL!! My name is Yoshi! I'm a CPU in Leanbox, too!" I said proudly.

Hoshi's POV

"I found out something really unexpected" I said to Yoshi. "Huh, what is it?" asked Yoshi. "Turns out that Azura is Nanu's little sister" After I told her that, she didn't respond for 30 seconds. "Eh? SHE'S YOUR LITTLE SISTER!?!?!" Yoshi looked closely at Nanu then she looked at Azura "There's no way she's your sister." "But she is." Nanu said, piniching her cheeks. "I refuse to believe it!!" "He is my brother" Azura said making Yoshi shut up and behave. "Oh I see. It must be true then..." Yoshi said 'So, she only listens to her' I thought. "Maybe, you guys should stay at Nanu's Basilicom. Besides, all of you are from Leanbox and you should get to know each other" Mecha said. "That's not a bad idea" I said "I hope you don't mind" Me and Yoshi said at the same time.

Mecha's POV

'Finally, It will be quiet. I can finally rest.' I thought then I dragged Nanu to my bedroom without noticing.

A few months later...

It was very noisy once again in my Basilicom. Thanks to Zero Dimension me and Uzume. "I'm going to catch you, Mecha-chi!" Zero Uzume said, chasing Zero Mecha. "No! Stay away from me!" She said but she got caught. "Got you~!" "Ugh..." As those two hug each other, Many looked at me and I said "Yes. I used be like that around Uzume" He just nod as we watch those two. 'I want it to be quiet...' I said in my mind, then I started crying "M-Mecha!? What's wrong!? Why are you crying!?" Nanu asked worriedly. "Shut up..." I said covering my ears.

To be continued...