#1

Surprisingly you're still reading this lame story you found on a website or application on either your phone or laptop ( a laptop because no one should waste a perfectly good desktop pc for reading online stories written by strangers).

Anyways, here I go.

The person i'm about to write about is special to me, and we've known each other for quite a long time. I'm going to be typing the words "This person" alot so lets name this person (see I just did it) Barry.

Barry is an amazing person. Barry would never leave a friend behind no matter what circumstances are greeting his ugly-ass face. (jk dude you're cool)

So i'd like to write a letter to Barry because i'm a large wuss who needs the internet to help him tell other people what he thinks about them.

Dear Barry,

I'd like to apologise for all the times i've been a dick to you and sometimes even forgetting you were there. I'm very sorry for all the times I wasn't there. I was so distracted with everything else. That I forgot that I had you.

But, now i'm glad we're best friends. You always bring the best out of me that I didn't know existed! You've always supported me from the start and you've always stayed by my side even if I didn't know you were there in the first place.

I'm also very proud of you for being able to push your fear away and did that thing you did in which involved the action of giving a piece of jewellery to a person. (So fucking proud man)

Thank you for helping me get out of those rocky moments in which shall not be described. Thank you for being there when I needed you the most.

I really hope we can stay close till the end.

Anyways, thats enough talk for Barry.

Lets move on.