Daddy's Girl

I walked in the house to see mom and dad weren't home. Coincidence? I think not. I ran up the stairs so I could shower and change. I really love when they aren't home. Not in a bad way but in a kid way like I love the peace it brings sometimes.

"Amari we're home" My parents yelled and I sucked my teeth. That's a bittersweet moment.

"Hey guys" I yelled back.

"What're you doing?" My mom asked as my dad took off her coat and hung it in the closet.

"Nothing" I said walking into the front room.

"Mhm yeah" My dad said sitting on the couch.

I nodded and ran upstairs and connected my speaker in my bathroom and turned on my music. I turned on the shower getting ready to hop in.

PERRIE

She really is growing up and it's killing us from the inside, out. Soon she'll be off to college and living her own life with her own special someone. What am I saying she's only in the 11th grade. I remember when she wanted to be just like Zayn.

《《《《Flashback》》》》

I woke up to see Zayn getting dressed for work. He looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back I then heard rustling in the closet. I sat up in the bed with my elbows supporting my upper body. A small body popped out of the closet in Zayn's shirt, her pamper, his dress shoes and, my fedora.

I giggled "Amari babe what're you doing?"

"I work with daddy mommy!" She said trying to close his shirt

"Baby girl you can't go with daddy" he said he said picking her up and taking the fedora off her head.

"Aww but I'll be good and whisker" she said. It's cute how she can't say whisper.

"Aww ok but only for a little while" He said dressing her properly. I smiled at my angels and the bond that they share.

-Eleanor-

I was talking to Louis about Kassidy and her grades. She's failing terribly but Louis says not to worry because it's only the middle of the school year.

"Louis can you at least tell her to pull them up!" I yell at him

"But why do I have to be bad cop?" He whines

"Because, she listens to you" I tell him while folding my arms across my chest.

He groaned and walked into the living room. I walked in after him and places my hand on my hip and leaning on the door frame.

"Kass listen to Daddy closely okay?" He says to her being cautious.

She nods "Okay Daddy" She says walking closer to him.

"You need to pull up your grades please" He says to her slowly.

"Okay, Daddy" She says and it goes silent.

It was silent for a few minutes then they bursted into laughter. Louis fell over and so did Kassidy. I groaned and walked over to them. I stand over them both and they stop laughing.

"Uh....Hi" Kassidy says nervously.

"Kassidy Rose Tomlinson! You are to bring up those grades" I tell her. She groans and looks back at me.

"But I don't wanna! It's boring and hard!" She says sitting up and huffing at me. I cross my arms and smirk at her.

"All we do is talk about work" She says grumpily with a pout.

"You're only in elementary school it'll get better" I say kissing her head. Louis rolled his eyes.

"No it won't" She grumbles folding her arms. I walk over to Louis and give him a stern look.

"You be a better motivator" I say walking up the steps.

"I am!" He yells at me.

AMARI

I apparently fell asleep on the same couch as Dad. I was laying on his lap and my head on the arm of the couch. His right arm is supporting his head while the other is across me lazily.

"What time is it?" I whisper.

I look around for my phone which was on the floor. I reach for it but Dad pulls me back squeezing me.

"Dad" I whisper poking him.

"Mmm leave me alone" He says squeezing me tighter.

"Hey! That hurts" I say to him. He just groaned and tried to ignore me. I try to pry his arms off me but it wouldn't work.

"My little princess" He says lightly smiling.

"Dad I'm not your little girl anymore" I groan at him. He smiles holding me even tighter if that's possible. Mom then comes in the living room with her camera. I growl at her.

She laughed at me "Oh hush you look like a baby next to him"

"Mom I am NOT a baby!" I tell her as she snaps pictures of us.

LOUIS

I was playing Fifa with Kass. She's good at it.....well she gets it from her father.

"Dad why is school so dumb and hard?" She asks me

"Sweetie only if I knew" I sigh

"I'm gonna be dumb forever" she said dropping the controller while pouting.

"Hey don't say that! I wasn't that perfect in school either" I said as I hugged her.

"You weren't?" She looks up at me.

"Nah and between you and me" I lean down to whisper to her "Neither is Mommy"

"Really!? Then why is she getting so upset with me?" She crosses her arms in confusion

"She just wants what's best for you. You'll be the same when you're a mommy" I ruffle up her hair and pick up the controller.

"Nah I'm not having kids" She said making a disgusted face.

"Why not?" I ask starting the game.

"They're gross and stuff" She says as she starts laughing

I paused the game and laughed at how she explained what kids are. She had the most amusing look as she did too.

"Don't worry you'll change your mind when you get older" I said still laughing at her. 

She's an interesting kid and I'm glad she's mine. Kassidy isn't like the other kids though.