25:《RĀW》

Lexi P.O.V

Kurt:Thank the heavens!We didn't know when you would be back.

Lexi:Hah I'm here now.

I shrug.

Kurt:Thank goodness,okay let me see how we are going to put you and Jeff back.I had to adjust a few promos and storylines.

Lexi:Oops.

Kurt:No no its okay.

Kurt:So Great Balls Of Fire is next week and I said a couple weeks ago that you will have your TLC match against Alexa and Jeff and Matt will face off Sheamus and Cesaro.

Lexi:Are we 100% sure that Matt is coming?

Kurt laughs.

Kurt:Of course.We're having Great Balls Of Fire in North Carolina.

Lexi:Ohhh his home town.

I laughed.

Kurt:And Jeff's.

I blush.

Lexi:Yeah and Jeff's too.

Kurt:How is he by the way?I hope he is healed in the next week.

Lexi:He is recovering very well,he is doing great and I'm making sure he takes all of his medicines.

Kurt:That's good but I will still tell them to take it easy on him.

Lexi:Yeh,if they hurt him,they will have to deal with me.

I crack my knuckles.

Kurt:Yeh,we don't want any of that now.

He laughs.

Kurt:But tonight when you're doing you're promo.I'm gonna be out there with some great news for you about Great Balls Of Fire.

Lexi:Really!Am I getting a month off?

He laughs.

Kurt:You wish,it's something better.

He winks.

Lexi:Aww please tell me Kurtttt?

Kurt:I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise now if you don't mind I have to have a meeting with Braun and what he is going to do with Roman next.I'm thinking Ambulance match?What do you say?

Lexi:Damn,taking it easy on my brother man.Yeh that's really cool but I'd love it if Roman wins.

Kurt:We will see.

I wake up and leave.

Lexi:Later boss man.

Kurt:Bye Lexi.

So today well tonight,Alexa and Sasha are gonna be talking shit and then Alexa is gonna diss me so I have to go out there.

And as I was told now Kurt has a surprise for me.

I smile as I walk to my room.

And smile even more as I look at what I'm wearing.

My custom black shorts with my Hardy No.1 and my sneakers also I decided to Jeff's arm stockings

My hair was dyed to a brighter shade of blue and purple which now means that is no black too be seen.

It feels great being back,I'm up in a few seconds but the butterflies are still there.

I'm almost at my room when I feel two arms pull me into a corridor on a crate.

I close my eyes shut as the motion stops.