Prelude

Panting

Lauren Jauregui was panting.

The Lauren Jauregui, aggressive businesswoman, owner of the Jauregui empire, feared by everyone inside the business industry field.

The Lauren Jauregui, that was being reduced to a writhing mess of trembling flesh and bones.

The Lauren Jauregui, that was currently burying her face into soft silk sheets, fisting the material with her hands for dear life, eyelids tightly closed.

Panting.

"So, now you're gonna say it again for me, little one, loud and clear, or else..." The other woman's voice made it to her ears in a deep, demanding tone, the promise of another punishment floating into the air, threatening, her expert hand now caressing slowly with the pads of its fingers Lauren's red, burning butt cheeks "I can't hear you, little one" Her fingers applied more pressure into her sore skin, making the pale woman hiss.

"I..." Her words seemed to stumble upon one a other, trapped inside the tight knot in her throat "I will never... be late again... and if it's c-caused by major c-circumstances I shall..." She took a deep breath, trying to steady her drumming heart.

"You shall, what?" More pressure into her rear end. She bit down onto the sheets, preventing her whimper from coming out of her lips and morphing into a needy, husky and incredibly  sensual... moan.

"I shall call and let M-Mistress know, or else..." Not only the pain on her backside was causing her to stutter, but also her now soaked center, throbbing desperately for attention since the last hour or so "Or else Mistress will have to p-punish me with twice the spanks of the last t-time..." It was true, it had been 24 spanks this time. How would she be able to survive a next time without... complications?

"Good girl" Mistress purred from above her.

Mistress was sitting on the edge of the mattress, Lauren's frame resting on the soft surface, her hips lying on Mistress' lap, her butt raised and inviting, just for Mistress' hand to collide with its skin.

Lauren's head was spinning, and now her heart was about to come out of her ribcage at Mistress words. She was a good girl, she was her good girl. She was right. She had been good, she made it through her punishment without complications -as Mistress usually called when she couldn't hold back and released without permission-. She really had been a good girl, and it were those thoughts the ones encouraging her lust-clouded brain to formulate the words for her shaking lips to whisper in a husky and slightly hesitant tone.

"Mistress... may I..." Her voice faltered as Mistress caressed all the way down her spine, coated with a light layer of sweat, sending shivers all over her body "May I... come now, please, Mistress?"

Camila Cabello smirked, her hand traveling from the raven-haired woman's ass to lower territory, down, down below...

"You may, little one"

And as usual, it didn't take much for Lauren to do as she was told.

***
A/N: hellooo, guys! How you doin'?

Well, as you've noticed, this is just a prologue of the actual story with a very simple -but not bad or less interesting because of it- plot: Dominant Camila and submissive Lauren. I think there should be more of them out there.

This will have lots of smut, bdsm content -such as humiliation, some bondage, toys, choking, spanking... etc.-, just for you to know 😉

So, tell me if you liked it/think I should continue this.

Forgive any mistakes, English is not my first language. I'm doing my best

Take care, see ya next time! 😘

Royal Kisses!