Chapter 14

Brian pov

"Why does he looks so sad?"

"I think he's a having miscarriage, but I don't want to jump into conclusions right now."

So I called Junior to see what's wrong with Troy.

"Junior what's happening?"

"Troy is having a miscarriage, but they don't know what the baby is dying from."

"Okay I tell the others love you."

"Love you all to."

"Troy is a having miscarriage, but they don't know what the cause is."

We were all sad and surprised that Troy is going through this without a full blown break down he's a hella lot stronger than our mom when she had her miscarriage.

"Aww. They so cute together."

"We know they relationship goals for everyone."

"I thought that was Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie."

"Oh for the young generation."

"That make so much sense."

"Well they don't brag about their relationship like other people do only if they decide to do it as a picture or that of a video series."

"Aww that's so cute and sweet at the same time."

I got up to get me something to eat when I felt that someone was following me so I look an saw Dom behind me.

"Where are you going Bri?"

"To get us something to eat, why?"

"Not by yourself."

"Okay."

So we went to get Chinese food and went back to the hospital.

As I gave everyone their food when the security guard came in to tell us to stay quiet an hide so we help my parents into the bathroom since it has TV in their.

We put headphones on so we can hear what's on TV as we eat.

We held our laugh cause of an intruders in the hospital. That's when the security guard walk into the bathroom.

"We got the man and woman in custody so you can come out."

So he help get my parents back on the beds and putting all the gadgets back they must've taught them to take and put them back on in crisis like this.

"Thank you."

"You welcome."

After he left my parents nurse came in to check up on them and us.

"So what happened?"

"They were here to get drugs by stealing well they were trying kill, but can't shoot for crap so the security had some guards go get visitors and patients in a safe place as they move on to take them down.

"Oh gosh they are dumb."

"Yeah we lucky they are dumb."

"Notify Troy about this situation and tell him and the others we are okay just shaken up."

"Okay will do."

"That's my baby boy."

"I know."

"Anything else happened?"

"Me, Cece, Oliver, Troy and Junior was stranded on a island."

"What happened?"

"Our boat was sabotage by that bitch excuse my language and Oliver's mother along with Tommy's dad."

"I'm so sorry that you all had to go through that."

"It's okay we were raised by our maid an stepdads."

"I always had a bad feeling about that woman every time I pick my wife up."

"Really? Cause I was the same way, but I thought it was gas when I was seven."

"Damn. You felt that at a early stage?"

"Yes."

"You sure you're not my child."

"I'm probably your child by adoption."

"That's good enough for me."

"Me too."

As we talking my phone rings as I look it's Junior.

"Hey Junior. What's up?"

'The ceiling. No but we found out that the child was highly allergic to fish.'

"So that's what killed the baby. How's Troy taking it?"

"Taking it like a champ, but he had a major breakdown in private."

"Okay. Where is he?"

"He's asleep at Jiyong's house. Can you tell the others?"

"Yeah I tell him bye love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up with tears in my eyes.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"They found out what killed the baby."

"What was it?"

"The baby was highly allergic to fish, so that's means it was life threatening."

"Oh no. How's Troy taking it?"

"Not good but in public he's holding out but once he was behind closed doors he had a major breakdown and it was a big one."