Chapter 15

Troy pov

As me and Jiyong got home and close the door I walk upstairs to change when I let out a loud cry that made Jiyong and our dogs run upstairs to see what's wrong.

"Baby? It's going to be alright you see."

"MY BABY!!!!"

I felt Jiyong pick me up and laid me down when we heard the whole gang come in downstairs.

"I'll be right back. Guys give mommy comfort while I'm gone."

The boys and girls dogs jumps on the bed to do what they dad said.

After crying I fell asleep from exhaustion.

Next Morning

I woke up to talking I look and see Jiyong talking to our kids about what happened. As I sat up my baby girl ran over and hugs me that what triggered the others in to coming to hug me to. I saw Jiyong smiling but I can tell it was in sadness.

My phone starts ringing so I picked it up and it was my brother.

"Hello?"

'Hey baby brother are you feeling okay?"

"No I'm struggling but I will be okay."

'Well that's good. I wish I can say the same but overall it was good.'

"What happened?"

'Well there were this two idiots that came into the hospital with guns to get drugs, but they were taken down by security before they can do any damage.'

"Why are you laughing?"

'Cause they couldn't shoot for shit and aim for nothing that's what the nurse said.'

So I start laughing which shock Jiyong, the kids and Brian.

'It's good to hear you laugh Troy.'

"Well I needed it more than anything."

'Well I have to go. Me and Dom are going to the doctor.'

"I hope everything okay with you and the baby."

'I hope so too. We'll see you later.'

"Okay bye."

I hung up and look and saw the others looking at me in shock.

"What?"

"Are you okay mom?"

"I think so sweetie."

So I got up and took a shower after the kids left.

As I walk out with the towel wrap around me I saw clothes already put out on the bed which let me know that Jiyong is the one who did it.

So I got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast which by the way was delicious cause Jiyong cooked it.

Me, Jiyong and the kids went to the park to have a great time which says something cause I'm trying real hard to be happy with the kids and Jiyong, but my mind kept wondering back to the baby that I had lost which I know should make me depressed which I am, but I'm not going to let it take me down.

"Babe?"

I look and saw Jiyong in front of me looking concern which he has a right to cause I lost our child last night.

"I'm okay Jiyong it's just going to take awhile for me to get over this."

"I know love. Just remember that you are not alone you have me and the kids and our friends and family and fans."

"Thank you Jiyong. You are the best man I ever had. You are my rock and best friend."

"You welcome love and the same thing goes for you too."

I kiss him which made him smile cause this is the first time in public that I make the first move which I think he's going to enjoy doing now.

"I love you Kwon Jiyong."

"I love you too Troy Miracle Elijah Bang."

We the took the kids out to eat and we went back home to relax and watch movies.

After a while we all went our separate ways and went to sleep.