Wild Ride

Read Authors note!

Chapter 22

                    It's been a couple minutes since the silence had joined us. The disturbance, the yelling and fighting had gone on for a couple minutes.

I've been trying to contact Adam and he hasn't picked up yet. He literally was just with us a while ago, I wonder where he went off to, because frankly I didn't even think he left.

I decided to ring one last time. I waited and waited but it only brought my to voice mail. I slammed my phone on the table in frustration.

I turn to Ivan. "We're gonna have to go in there."

He nodded. "Yeah, unfortunately."

"I literally have no idea what he expect. I knew we shouldn't have left her alone."

"Well did you really think we'd be able to help her? I mean we'd be fighting animatronics, they could easily knock us down." He says straight forward.

I nodded my head. I mean, there was no way I would've been able to help her, we'd probably just get in the way, so I think we did make the best decision.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the room it had been held in.

We slowly creak open the doors. Unexpectedly I saw, all the animatronics on the ground except for Jynx.

They looked pretty beaten up. I ran over to Jynx and inspected her, she looked perfectly fine, but she wasn't moving or talking at all.

"Why isn't she on and running?" I ask Ivan.

He looked closer at her and investigated. "Definitely over heated."

The door slams open and a very alarmed Adam comes strolling in. His eyes widen and he bent down on his knees.

"What happened here? What happened to all my animatronics?" He whimpered.

I decided to explain the whole story to him and he was intrigued, but wore a sad look over his face.

He began pacing around the room. He turns to a wall and forcefully punches it, causing it to dent a circle into it. He punched it one more and he began screaming off the top of his lungs, this time the wall had broke through.

"Adam calm down." I whimpered, absolutely terrified.

Ivan came and wrapped an arm around me very protectively. He took a stance right beside me, but a little further up, so if he came close, Ivan can easily block me with his body.

"I know. But why didn't you guys stop this?" He said through gritted teeth.

Ivan took his arm off me and threw them into the air. "What were we suppose to do dude? The animatronics will take one swing at us and we'd be unconscious. Besides, your prized possession is fine." He says referring to Jynx.

Adam looks down at all the damaged animatronics. He looked on the verge of tears.

"Adam, this may seem bad, but it's kind of what you wanted. It will be a lot more work, but Jynx had taught the animatronics a lesson and if they were programmed into being a little intelligent, they won't mess with her again." I indicated.

He thought for a minute and his head hung down. Ivan spoke up. "You know, I think Jynx might have them wrapped around her little finger and if she does, they'd follow her and that equals to more business." He proposed.

Adam looked up and instantly smiled. "You're right. I'm going to get so much business. Wow, life is good." He says and leaves through the door.

Ivan and I exchanged dumbfounded looks. I ran to the door and saw him exiting. I screamed "Adam, what are we suppose to do?"