Wait...It's My birthday?

*Percy*

I don't really understand stand what Leo had been going through, but I don't think it's that bad. I reached over under the chair and wished for my mom's homemade cookies. It appeared on my hands and I began to eat it in delight. I had watched Nico do the same with popcorn. How he knew it was there, I have no idea.

Leo was asleep on his twin sized bed, which was too big for his room. The apartment complex he lived in was small. It only had a living room, bathroom, kitchen and two bedrooms. His mamá first suggested that she should get the smaller room, but that was quickly shot down once Leo placed his stuff inside. He wasn't going to let his mamá sleep in here. He wanted her to sleep like the woman she is, a mechanical princess.

Piper and Hazel cooed at the love Leo has for his mother as everyone else smiled softly, other than Nico. My respect for Leo has grown.

Leo tossed and turned, but soon awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside. He frowned, thinking about Disney movies all of a sudden. Leo absolutely hated The Little Mermaid! Ugh! He can go on and on about all of the things that are wrong in the movie.

Nico began to slow clap as I just glared at a sleeping Leo on my bed. "You're dead to me Valdez."

Leo got up and randomly threw on clothes, which happened to be a shirt from his seventh birthday. Rolling his eyes, he put it on anyways and left his room. Its currently 8:34 on a Saturday morning and all Leo wanted to do right now was sleep in like a regular seven year old. Leo thought for a moment. 'Wasn't there something important today?' He shrugged that thought out of his head and began to prepare lunch for his mamá. 

"Aww! He even prepares his mom's lunch!! How cute!!" Hazel exclaimed, then blushed when she realized she said that out loud. Frank kissed her forehead in reassurance, but I just think that made her blush even more.

For a seven year old, Leo is completely aware of the struggles his mother is facing. She is a good mechanic, the best he's ever seen. She was the first one to graduate collage from her family. Leo was proud to be her son. However, because she is a women no one wants to hire her. She runs her own mechanic shop from early morning to late at night. She doesn't have time for breakfast and lunch so Leo makes it for her.

Leo was furious that no one would hire his mamá, but she would always laugh it off and say, "They won't hire me because I'm too awesome for them. They can't handle all of the awesomeness. Its my fault I can't control it."

"So, that gene comes from his mother. Figures." Annabeth stated. Everyone else smiled.

The shop doesn't have any employees, just his mamá. Leo suggested that she should teach him so he could help out, but she would just smile at him and say, "You're just like your father always wanting to help me. You know he offered me my very own mechanical business! Haha! Of course, I said no to the old man. What's the point of getting your dream when you know you haven't worked hard for it at all."

"An independent women, I like her very much." Annabeth stated while Piper and Hazel nodded their head in approval. I only smiled at Leo's mom. She reminds me so much of my mother who I haven't seen in a while. I frowned, after this I should stop by.

Leo finished his cooking and placed it inside a brown bag with a note saying, "Have a good day today mamá! Te amo (I love You)! -Leo." For her breakfast he put berries, granola, Greek yogurt and orange juice. For her lunch he made her hoagie and for dinner Leo made his mother's favorite dish, tacos de carne asada y cilantro con salsa picosa (beef tacos with cilantro and spicy salsa).