Ch. 7

I just realized I don't edit my stories. Well who cares. This is also a couple of months later.
//Toms pov\\
It's been fun working here besides working for Tord, as his secretary. I met some interesting people here. There is Nat, ss, Jordan, wn, and star. Ss and Wn won't tell me their real names though. There is also pat and Paul. Nat is crazy but she is fun to be around, her job her is to make and handle the bombs and a scientist . Ss I also fun to be around she might be one of the only sane people here, she makes guns and ammo. Jordan is also a mechanic he works with edd a little bit and he is tords personal doctor because he is more advanced than any of the other doctors here, he can also be a soldier when his demon side of him comes out. So he is just like me, kinda. Wn is a soldier but one of the most powerful ones here, besides dj which is Jordan's demon sides name. Star is fully crazy, and when I mean 'fully' I mean she lost her sanity. She is a lot more crazy than Nat. She is an assassin and in interrogator.  Then there is pat and Paul. They are tords right and left hand soldiers. I wonder why tord chose those two. From what I heard they crash their plane a lot more than anyone can count. And Paul saw a.....,cloudberg? What the heck is a cloudberg.

//Jordan's pov \\
Me and Nat are fighting again in the lab that Nat's old partner use to own, but he died in an accident. No one like him he was a jerk. We knew tord, Paul, pat, edd, Matt, Wn, Ss, and star where there but we didn't care. The reason why is because we fight a lot and never agree on anything. "Oh tom, hi!" We heard tord say but we where to busy arguing to say anything. "Should we do something?" Tom asked. Then they started an conversation why they shouldn't do that. And then during the argument of nat's and mine, I turn to my demon and Nat was about to activate a bomb.

//Tords pov \\
While we where having the conversation I see toms face with a scared look. Then Paul puts his hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Nat with a bomb in her hand and Jordan in his demon form. "Ok ok. I think that is enough of this fighting." While I said this Nat pulled the pin on the bomb and yell something. Then she threw the bomb at Jordan. While that happened I saw a purple blur run past me. I soon realized it was tom as a monster and took the explosion for Jordan.

//time skip\\

The dust settles and I see a hurt tom, but not that much hurt to almost die, shielding Jordan with a scared look in his eyes and back to normal, while asking why tom helped him. Soon tom lost consciousness and everyone became worried. "Jordan you know what to do," he nods "Nat." "Yes..." "Never do that again while any of my friends or fellow soldiers." She nods and cleans up anything that got broken or damaged. "Is tom going to be ok?" Edd asked with a worried Matt by him. "I hope so."