chapter 7

(Same day as last chapter and watch out for the constsant pov changes)

Amber pov

I was so mad at Lucas for what he did. Everytime i find a little happiness and sunshine he ruins it. He is so possessive over me like im his girl. He needa check Jada with he thot ass. Too bad i have to tutor this kid today. I remember the last time he was over here. It was.....interesting.

My phone vibrated.

    Lucas👅

          Im on my way      5:10pm

I left him on read and prepared for this tutoring session.

Time skips

Lucas pov

I just kept staring at her. She was so pretty. Her smooth chocolate skin, her dimples, her body, her everything. I bit my lip at my dirty thoughts.

"Hello.....Lucas are you listening?" She snapped her fingers in my face. I snapped back to reality

"Uhh yea" i lied

"Ur lying." She read me like an open book.

We were studying on her bed i laid on my side with my elbow supporting my body but Amber sat criss cross apple sauce.

"C'mon u gotta pay attention your waisting time." She said irritated as she pushed her glasses up from the bridge of her nose.

"Alright, alright im listening." I said looking in her eyes.

I was honestly getting tired of her talking about math.

"You so finee." I admitted honestly

"Boy bye. Im not playin games with you" she flicked me off.

"What im juss being honest." I stated

"Whatever Lucas." She said bluntly.

I carressed her cheek to get her to look at me. After i did that she looked at me.

"Lucas, whatever your trynna pull here isnt gonna work on me." She said in all seriousness.

"Whatchu mean" i said

"You know what i mean" she said looking back down at the book.

"Look im sorry ok, i didnt mean to hurt you," I said in a serious tone

"Didnt mean to hurt me? Lucas you put me thru a lot of pain since we were in 9th grade. You made me feel worthless all those years you pushed me around." She said looking me dead in my eye.

"The only reason why i put you thru so much pain is because i like you. Yes, there i said it. Shit i might even love you. I just wasnt used to the feeling so i wanted to get rid of it so i only abused you in school to distract me from my feelings. My dad wasnt there to teach me to be a man and my mom was never good at love so she never taught me how to love someone " I said pouring my whole heart out.

"Im sorry Lucas, i really am but its a little to late for that." She said coldly

"Amber, i know we could never be together but us being like this, i cant live with that. Can we at least be friends?" I asked sitting up on her king size bed getting closer to her.

I could tell she was contemplating hard about this. She let out a deep breath

"Ok i accept. But Lucas i swear to god Lucas if you fuck this up im never gonna forgive you." She said looking me in the eye.

"Ard i wont." I said smiling

"Ok now lets get back to work." She said.

"Nah im good." I said taking the book from her and closing it setting it somewhere.

I grabbed her face and pecked her lips a couple times as she kissed back. I went down to her cheek then to her jawline. I could tell she was getting nervous from her being so tense.

Amber pov

"Relax babe" Lucas said in a raspy voice sending chills down my spine.

He went to down to my neck pulling me on top of him in a straddle position.

"Lucasssss.....we cant do thi- ohhh my god right there" i moaned as he kept going. His lips were so addictive and soft.

He began sucking on my neck.

"Lucasss.....you gonna. Give. Me. A hickey" i managed to get out.

"I mark whats mine" he groaned into my neck.

Lucas pov

After she loosened up i laid her down on her back pinning her against the sheets. I began to kis and sick on her neck slowly. She was a moaning mess. Ya boy got skillz. I left around 4 hickies on her neck but that didnt stop me. I lifted her shirt.

"Lucas we cant." She admitted

"Why not we were having fun."  I said lettong her go softly with still her waist be between my legs.

"I know but friends dont kiss each other like that."

She was right if i want our new relationship to be right i have to take it slow.

"Well i should get going its getting late." I said

"I'll walk you out." Amber said

We reached the door.

"No goodbye kiss?" I said wanting a few more before i left. I grabved her face pulling her closer to mine.

I kissed her one good time. Tongued her down good. I grabbed her ass as she moaned in my mouth. I aint gonna lie that shit made me hard. My hands roamed other places as well. Lets just say im very touchy.

I pulled away biting her bottom lip.

"Bye Lucas." She giggled

I just winked at her. Im gonna make her mine. Just watch.

Since yall wanna play games and not comment on my book😂 im not updating till i get 6 comments