chapter 11

Amber pov

"Well well well if it isnt little miss thot." I knew that highpitched voice anywhere i was holding our spot in line while Bryshere got us som ice cream cuz the line was pretty long.

I turned around to see Jada. I saw Lucas in the back jogging up to her Whyy whyyy whyy me. This is a perfect example of why i can never be happy.

"What Jada i really dont have time for you rn" i spoke up

"Ohh you grew some balls to talk back?." She said in fake shock

"Look just please get away from me." I said rolling my eyes. She was honeslty getting on each and every one of my nerves.

Within seconds Lucas came jogging behind her.

"Hey Amber." Lucas smiled at me

"Hey Lucas." I said taking a piece of my hair and putting it behind my ear shyly.

"Look thot-" Jada started but didnt finish cuz Lucas cut her off.

"Look just go get sum to drink and come back with a new attitude im tired of it." Lucas scolded Jada

"Whateva." Jada rolled her eyes walking off somewhere.

"So......" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"So..... how are you and bryson?"

"Its Bryshere. And im actually here with him" I laughed

"Whatever. Where he at?" He questioned.

"He went to go get us ice cream." I said

Lucas pov

"He went to go get us ice cream." She said.

"Oh cool." I said looking in her eyes

She was looking fine in that dress. I bit my lip at the sight.

"I think you should go. Bryshere should be back any minute and i dont want him to think ....ya know." She said

"Yea yeah i understand. Well ill see you later." I said quickly kissing her cheek and jogging off to wherever jada was.

Amber pov

Within like 15 minuets Bryshere jumped back in line with me with our ice cream cones

"Sorry the line was long." He apologized.

"Its perfectly fine." I said accepting the ice cream and kissing his cheek.

"You ok?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Never been better" i said

.........

"I think its a bad time to admit that im scared of heights." I said hugging my self as we sit down in the seat.

"Ok everyone. Thank you fir coming out to Ridgewood Carnival (i forgot the name so just go with this one😂) tonight and joining us on the ferris wheel of lights. Just a reminder leave ur arms legs and objects in ur seat and have goid ride!" Said the person on the intercom.

"Its gonna be fine. I gotchu." He said as he embraced me. His nice muscular arms feel so safe and i got comfortable.

I took a deep breathe as we took off. I looked at pretty blue white and pink bright lights. My breath quickened as i looked down to see how high we were. I started to hypervenalate (i think i spelled that wrong)

"Shh babygirl. Just look at the lights." He gave a light chuckle and kissed my forehead. That made every thing better.

"Wowww." I said in amazement as we were at the very top. The lights, the nice music, all the couples. It was beautiful.

"I know right. This is one of my favorite carnivals." He expressed

"Same here."

He leaned in and i did the same. Our lips crashed together. His lips were so soft and pillow like. After about 15 seconds we pulled away.

............

We were at the water gun game and we ran into Lucas and jada again and Bryshere and Lucas had this big argument about who was stronger so we headed towards the "How Strong Are You" game.

They were going head to head and while they were playing Lucas took glances at me as if he was trying to impress me or sum. He was so cocky. Winning honestly gets to his head.

They played multiple games trying to prove a point no one cared about.

"Babe come on both of you guys are strong can we go now?" Jada begged

"Nope im gotta win." Lucas said struggling with the thingy

"Looks like you struggling ova there homie." Bryshere said

"Nah never that." Lucas said.

"Ughhh Bryshere baby come on." I whinned like a baby.

Lucas gave up

"HA I WIN! LETS GO!" Bryshere said feeling himself.

"Congratulations heres your prize." The dude at the stand said handing him a huge Panda.

"Thanks man." Bryshere said accepting the prize.

"Here you go baby girl." He said handing me the Panda

"Awwww thanks." I kissed his cheek.

"Maybe next time bro." He said playfully punching him in the shoulder.

"Man whatever." Lucas rolled his eyes

"Bye guys." Bryshere waved as we walked to the car and he opens the dorr for me.

"You didnt have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Prove a point."

"I already knew u was stronger he was just talking trash so i had to tell him wassup."

"Hahaha ok then."

..............

"Thanks for taking me home i had fun and thanks for the big panda."

"Im glad you did and youre welcome."

He leaned in and so did i but i teased him by putting my finger on his lips.

"So its like that now huh?"

"Yep."

I tried to run but he pulled he into him grabbing my ass whispering in my ear.

"Dont tease me baby." He said in a seductive tone causing a waterfall in my panties. I played it off as if i wasnt nervous

"Boy bye." I waved him off walking up my porch steps.

"Aight bet." He said before getting in his car.

I walked in the house and i saw Nyema passed out on the couch with a hot cheeto hanging from her mouth and her hand rested in the bowl in chips next to her. I just let her sleep and give her details about tmr.