chapter 10💍

Amber pov

It was friday and i was home getting ready for my date with Bryshere with Nyema. She was doing my hair and make up. Bryshere is suprising me but he told me to dress casual but not to casual so i got dressed in a fitting gray t-shirt dress with my white all star adidas.

"Oouu sis you look cute asf come hear lemme see you spin😂" she stepping back as i did a spin for her.

"Hahaha thanks. Im scared this is my first date idk what to say or do." I said slowly starting to freak out.

"Relax all u need to do i breathe and be yourself ok?" She said

She was right. She took pictures of me and posted them on her ig captioning it: Can we all agree that my bestfriend is bad asf👅😍😍

There was a knock on the door and we rushed down to the door.

I opened to a smiley Bryshere. He looked so damn fine in his black versace t-shirt, black jeans, and his adidas shoes similar to mine but instead of black stripes, his had gold stripes to match the versace logo in the upper corner of his shirt. He looked fine

"Heyy Bryshere!" I hugged him tight as he hugged me back.

"Hey babygirl. You ready?" He said giving me a wink.

"Yeah lets go!" I said

"Bye yall imma watch over the house!" Nyema yelled from my kitchen with her face all in my wings.

"Dont eat all my food!!" I yelled at her

"Whatever!" She managed to get out as she stuffed her face.

We hopped in his car and we started driving.

"You look amazing baby." He said while taking a small glance at me.

"Thank you. You dont look to bad yourself." I said giving him credit

"I look sexy girl, fuck you mean?" He said un joking manber causing me to laugh

"Ion no bout allat but you cute or whatever." I said matching his tone laughing

"Yeah yeah." He said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Soooo where we going?" I asked

"Issa suprise baby you gotta wait." He said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Fine." I said crossing my arms like a little kid.

Bryshere just laughed at me and continued driving.

Lucas pov

I was over at Jadas house and she was complaining

"Come onnnnn Lucas you never take me anywhere. All we do is have sex and eat pizza." Jada whined hopping in my lap.

What she said was true...

"Look Jada I-"

"Please Lucassss i just wanna have fun with you." She whined once again

"Ok fine go get in the car." I demanded

"Yayy!" She kissed my cheek and did as i said

I took her to one of my favorite places. It was the Ridgeway Carnival and Amusement Park.

We were having fun on rides and plaing games.

Amber pov

Bryshere ended up surprising me and taking me to one of my favorite places on this earth which was Ridgeway Carnival. This place has my whole childhood.

"Whatchu wanna do first mama?" Bryshere asked as he held my hand.

"Idk i think i wanna do *gasps* bumper cars! Come on!" I aaid grippinv his hand tighter and tugging him to the bumper cars line.

We waited about 8 minuets and we were in a car. I was in a red one and Bryshere was in a blue one. This was so fun. I havent been this happy in a longggggggggg time.

After that we got some food and continued walking enjoying each others company and looking at the pretty lights.

"So tell me about your self." Bry said
Swinging our interwined hands.

"Well what do ya wanna know?" I asked looking down at my shoes

"Everything. Your intrests, aspirations, what you wanna do in life, your past, family, if you a virgin, if you like it nice and slow or rough." He shrugged the last part off like it was nothing and i giggled.

"You nasty but  uhh im really into the medical field and i love kids so i wanna be pediatrition, i just wanna be happy ya know. As for my past...i wasnt always the most popular girl growing up in school. Never had the most expensive stuff growing up or the most friends but i had Nyema. She had my back thru eyeverything. I have and older brother named Jordan. Hes in the military and i miss him a lot we are honestly unbreakable. My mom is single abd yes i am a virgin." I spoke.

"Cool as for me basketball is my entire life. Im tryna get into the NBA. I'm simple. I never really ask for much tbh. I never really had a lot growing up either. I would wear the same hoodie and jeans almost everyday. Ya boy had braces and glasses. But once i got my money right i guess you can say i had a small glo up. Buttt i have two older brothers Jamal and Andre. And yeah thats all." He added a little chuckle at the end.

"Interesting." I said looking around

"Lets get on the Ferris Wheel." He suggested

"Uhhh sure." I said uncertain

Jesus christ. Im afraid of heights tf was i thinking🙄. We waited in line until i heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Well well well if it isnt little miss thot......."

Tbc.....

10 comments equal updates