Chapter Two

As the sun rises, I sighed and got up to get ready for the bar after laying down on the couch without a flinch for countless hours. Yep. This is my life now. Hunting down one or two snacks. Laying down for rest of the day. Sometimes go down to bar and party. I guess this is pretty my boring vampire life. It is supposed to be fun second life, but it is not. I guess I'm like Rose, hating my vampire life.

Like I said, Edward's fault. I wondered if he's dead or in somewhere, hiding. Or. . . possibly looking for me? 

Snap out of it, Bella. He doesn't want you and he won't look for you. Plus....he doesn't love me. What the good reasons why he should look for me besides if he loves me. But since he doesn't love me, he won't look for me. I shook the thought from my mind.

I got dressed up and showered in ten seconds in my vampire speed. I went to the bathroom to get color contacts, I choose the color brown, the exact color of my eyes when I was human and then I head out to the bar.

. . . . .

"Hey," a guy, which is pretty cute for a human, sat down beside me, too close. "Can I buy you a drink?" I stole a glare at him and grinned, it is not doubted that he wants to use my body. Every guy does. But they do make the good snacks. 

I decided to play along. "Hey," I said. "yes. You can" He bought me one. He pulled closer and traced his hands around my wrists. I took a sip of the drink he bought.  

I turn to him and pulled him with me to a bathroom. He flinched for a moment of my touch but smirked at his friends and followed me. "Good luck!" One of his friends yelled. I keep pulling him along with me. I entered the bathroom. He crushed his mouth into mine and for a second I kissed back. He traced his hands to the heel of my shirt and pulled my shirt halfway off. I let out a growl. He continued as if I never did growl. When he pulled back to take his shirt off, I moved my mouth to his neck, where the veins pumping blood. I opened my mouth as if I'm kissing his neck, but closed my mouth into his skin. He builds a scream in his throat but I put my hand covered his mouth to keep him from screaming until I drain his life out of him. 

When I was done, I washed myself up and at the same time, I think about how I get rid of the body. I put my shirt back on. At last, I decided to just leave the body. I ran out with my vampire speed and the humans will not see me anyway. I am too fast for them to see. 

From miles away, I could hear the screaming. "He's dead! Call 9-1-1!"

I kept running before I could hear anything else. I ran until I passed the first tree in the forest. I slowed down to a human pace. I felt a little better, but I wanted more. More humans to feed. It makes me relaxed and forgets the pain I had. Hey, don't judge me. Being a murderer vampire is better and cooler than a worthless human who has a depression who have a hopeless crush on a hot vampire who dumped her in the pool of pain. They are nothing. I am something. This thought makes me feel better and great.