chapter 15

no one P.O.V.

clary was walking down the streets of Sweden when she heard a rustle behind her coming from the garage. She stopped, look up and thought about it for a minute before she turned around.

" hello"

No answer. She took another step. when she heard the noise again but this time closer. She stopped again getting annoyed and turned back around.

" ok whose there".

she still didn't get answer she sighed and back around to walk the way she was walking. This time someone was in front of her. she jumped in surprisement and let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding in.

" what the hell. what are you doing here Will?"

He came out the shadows and with a sympathetic look on his face.

" I'm sorry I scared you. I'm just out here looking for you".

she shook her head and sighed.

" I know it's just I ran away for a reason".

" am I the reason" he asked while cupping her cheeks.

" no it was just all to much".

" ok good cause I thought I was the reason" he said stepping closer to her. There lips were 2 inches apart now. He look down at her lips then back at her emerald green eyes. he leaned down the kiss her when he heard someone clear their throat. He pulled back to see who it was. clary looked over his shoulder and saw someone she thought she would never see. Her eyes widened.

" ALEC".

" nice to see you too clary" he spat.

" wow ok I need to go" clary said stepping backwards. She bumped into a wall but that's impossible. She turned right and saw a wall then turned left and sea another wall. she put her hand behind her back and felt a stomach with a six pack. She put her hand Down when she realised who is was. She turned around to face him and asked " what do you want?"

" you" he answered with a smirk on his face.

" seriously Jonathan ". He winked at her.

She ran passed him and hit something solid. She did it so hard she fell to the floor in pain.

" What the hell man" she said rubbing the back of her head. He helped her up and said sorry. She immediately recognized the voice and looked up and confirmed her guess it's was Jace. She backed up and tried to run the other but it was blocked by Jonathan, Alec and Will. She tried to run past Jace back he caught her and put her in the middle of all of them. She tried to come up with a plan to escape but she came up blank.

" clary please" one for them begged.

" what " she shouted.

" You have to you know you have to". She knew she had to choose but she just didn't know who. She had to choose between Jonathan, Jace or William and Alec he was just out of the question for so many reasons. She knew who she wanted to choose when she opened her mouth to tell them she felt two arms wrap around her. She tried to see who is was but before she could she was consumed by darkness. Clary was there in the strangers arms unconscious. Before any of the boys could do anything they were gone.

" who the hell was that" Jace asked.

" I have no idea" William replied.

" but I do" Jonathan said before sighing.

***Authors Note***

ooooooooooh. cliff hanger.

who do u think took clary? Will the boys be able to save her? Will they get to her in time?