Chantale & Niall - At the Beach & Nandos

We walked into Nandos hand in hand, everyone stared at us as cameras flashed all around us but we didn’t care. I had the biggest smile on my face; I was here with the person I loved and that was all that mattered to me. 

Niall’s order was honestly so big but I was used to it. I only ordered a simple chicken wrap, as I really didn’t feel very hungry. We sat down at one of the tables in the back corner of the room, attempting to hide from the crowd. 

Niall and I had been going out for exactly a year today and we were celebrating by reliving out entire first date. After having lunch we’d go to the beach and have a picnic. I love the way he eats everything in sight, the way his voice is croaky in the mornings and the fact that he treats me like I’m the most important thing in the world to him and the way he smiles is honestly adorable. He was honestly too perfect. 

After we finally finished eating our meals we headed off to the beach. We decided to walk, as it would give us extra time to talk. As we arrived at the beach Niall pulled me up into his arms and carried me down onto the sand. It was a fairly cold day so the beach was basically deserted, apart from a few people walking past with their dogs. This was absolutely perfect for us as it gave us the chance to simply relax and enjoy the time together without any disruptions.

We took our clothes off so we were just wearing our bathers and Niall picked me up again and threw me over his shoulder. He ran down into the water and dropped me straight in.

“What was that for??” I shouted at him!

“Aww you’re so cute when you’re angry babe” he said back trying to get out of the trouble he was going to be in. 

I got up out of the water and began splashing it at him. I got closer to him and pulled him into a tight hug. He squirmed slightly as I pushed my wet body against his but before he could think about moving away I pushed him into the water. 

“What was that for babe?” he asked clearly surprised by what had just happened.

“Now you know how it feels” I reply, trying not to laugh at his adorable expression.

“Okay, okay you’ve got your revenge but now you have to kiss me” he replies with a flirty wink.

“Who says I have to kiss you?” I say teasingly.

“I do, come on you know you want to” he moves closer to me and his arms wrap around my thin waist. Our lips crash into one another and I was now in the middle of yet another mind-blowing kiss. This happens every time; I always feel slightly dizzy at first, then as the kiss progresses I feel so happy and enlightened, like nothing else in the world matters all because of a simple kiss that sometimes only lasts a few seconds. 

We get out of the water after a day full of craziness and fun. After getting changed and packing our thing up we start walking home hand in hand. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to how amazing my life is.