New School, New Life

*Alarm Clock Ringing*
Oh my god... What time is it? Pshh still 4:30 I wanna go back to sleep.
I was going to go back to sleep when "Crystal darling don't even think of going back to sleep! Your school starts at 7:00 you know". huhu mommy can I sleep for just 15 minutes more? Oh well.. "yes mom". I went to the bathroom and took a bath. 10 minutes later, and after wearing my school uniform, I went down stairs to eat.

"Aww sweety you look so pretty, are you excited?" Mom asked, well I am not really excited because I am going to go to a new school.. "hmm not really mom". I went to the dining table and was going to enjoy my breakfast until Kai said "Sis you look ugly today". goodness! "Whatever Kai.. at least mom and dad don't think I am ugly.."I said.
I started to make a mad face in front of him, but instead of saying sorry he said " hahaha yeah for mom and dad only!" Huhu seriously! "Kai stop calling your sister ugly, nobody is ugly you know" dad said to Kai "Thank you daddy!" I looked at Kai and made a in your face expression.

After fixing my self for school mom and dad took me and Kai to school. It wasn't even 10 minutes and we arrived at school.. Me and Kai said goodbye when we got out of the car.
Kai walked me to my classroom so that I would not get lost, Kai may tease me at times but he is the only person in the world that cares for me... it's like he is the big brother haha "bye Kai see you soon!" I said to Kai "bye sis! Study well!" Kai said and left me in front of my classroom. Good thing that Kai is an old student here..

I opened the door and saw a lot of students like 39 of them.. I sat on my desk near the window and waited for the teacher... I saw a girl standing beside me..
she then looked at me and asked "hi! Are you new here?" She asked. Wow she is so pretty! " umm yeah I'm new hehe" I answered..  gosh I am super shy now.. "oh.. well I've been in this school for like 3 years.. I'm Jessica Belle Rivera.. but you can call me Jessica, and you?" She asked " I'm Crystal Tiffany Kim.. " I replied "so what do people usually call you?" She asked " they call me Crystal.. " I replied she smiled brightly at me and left because the professor entered the room.

"Hello class I am Prof. Gennive Pons, but you call me Prof. Genni, I am going to be your science teacher and adviser for this school year. Now let us check our attendance and while checking our attendance students please introduce yourself okay. "Crystal Tiffany Kim". Ohh it's my turn already. "Goodmorning Professor Genni, Goodmorning classmates.. I am Crystal Tiffany Kim.. I am a new student and I graduated in Champ Bergien University or CBU..". Prof. Genni finished checking our attendance and gave us free time because it's still the first day of school.. (sigh) How am I going to deal with this new School.

-------------------------------------------------------________________________________

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter and now I am going to continue with the next one!

-Trixkimx