All About School

Crystals POV

*bell ringing*

Everybody went out for recess, so did I.
I suddenly felt someone touching my back and shouted "Hi Crystal!" Because of that I screamed.." OH MY GOODNESS !! " I looked at her with a shocked look  "hehe sorry for scaring you.. remember me?" She asked "yes I do.. Jessica." She then smiled brightly..man she is cute (^_^). "Let's go?" She asked "sure hehe I don't know where the cafeteria is so might as well go with you.." She smiled at me and I smiled too. We walked together to the cafeteria and I saw Kai with his friends. "Hi sis! Oh umm who is she?" He asked.. " Jessica meet Kai my little brother, Kai meet Jessica my friend" I grinned "but soon I will be your sisters bestfriend haha". All of us giggled "haha okay.. nice meeting you Jessica see you around! Bye sis!" Kai waved goodbye and Jessica looked at me. "So my soon to be bestfriend what do you want to eat?" She asked. Man there is so much to choose.. should I pick salad, sandwich or Ice cream? " hmm I will just have a sandwich..". Jessica turned to the waitress and ordered 1 sandwich and 1 salad. After paying for the food we sat on the table and started eating. " So Crystal tell me all about yourself..". Hmmm about my self well..   " umm I am a very sweet person, and I am loyal to my family and friends.. I like singing with my mom and I love going to the mall.. how about you Jessica tell me all about yourself?" I asked she smiled and sat next to me. " ehem.. I am Jessica Rivera, I like going to the mall and bond with my friends especially my best friends, and I love baking". We both smiled and I thought that.. Jessica is a really nice person..

*bell ringing*

"Let's go Crystal we don't wanna be late for History class." We ran from 1st to 3rd floor just so that we won't be late for class.. we entered the room and there was no teacher yet, so me and Jessica sat on our desk.. we are always beside each other every time it's Math, History, English, and Health Class.

"Finally! Class has ended.. what time is it?" I looked at the time in my phone and it is now 5:7 pm. I went down stairs and thought that hmm I should go to the mall.. "Crystal!" I turned around and saw Jessica.. I smiled when I saw her.. "Hehe.. wanna go to the mall Jessica?" She giggled "Of course!"

. We arrived at the mall and we went into the department store. "Jessica.." I looked at her while calling her name. "Yes Crystal?" She asked. "How long have you been here in Reiven Tail University?" I asked. "Well I've been in RTU for like 5 years so basically I entered RTU when I was Grade 3" she said. "Oh so do you have any information about the school?" I asked. " I know a lot.. so ask me anything that you want to know.." she said. "Oh okay.. do you have any idea who are the bullies in school?" I asked.. " Yes I do have a n Idea about it.. so there's this group of girls that call themselves the Ivies they got the name from the poisonous plant Ivy.. and that no one should dare to make fun of them.. actually the group only has 3 members.. Octiva, Isabella, and Victoria.. Victoria is the leader in the group and she is also the ex girlfriend of Rafael.." she explained.. " Who is Rafael?" I asked.. " Crystal.. he is a very popular guy in school.. he broke up with Victoria because he thought that Victoria was innocent but he caught her bullying her classmates.." she explained.. " Oh I see.." I said. I asked her a lot of questions that is all about the school and now I know how to survive my life in RTU.

________________________________________________________________

•This is for my Besty in San Agustin! Love you Besty!

Next Chapter guys!💙

-Trixkimx