Autumn (aka Fall)

Book is NOT on hiatus because I want to continue and some people actually like this so I'll keep writing . So here's a new chapter. I wanted to dedicate one chapter to each season so, without further ado, here's my Autumn, or as Americans call it 'Fall' one shot.

Wyatt was awoken by the blast of his alarm clock. He blindly snoozed it, rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms before coming to the realization that he was seeing Jaeden, his best friend (and according to many; Love interest) that day.

Once coming to this realization, Wyatt practically leapt from his bed to his hairbrush. He brushed his hair furiously and then ran off to brush his teeth.

Wyatt's outfit of the day comprised of a plain white t-shirt, blue jeans and a wine colored sweater.

Later

Jaeden sat at a park bench alone, he was 20 minutes early. Jaeden wasn't typically an early person but it was somehow different with Wyatt. He told himself that it's what happens when you have a (really attractive) best friend.

Wyatt turned up to the park perfectly on time.

"You were early?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah" Jaeden responded.

Wyatt just smiled, it was kind of a sweet/understanding(/lovestruck) smile.

"Let's have a leaf war!" Jaeden screamed abruptly, sprinting to a pile of leaves.

Wyatt ran after but Jaeden had a head-start, so Wyatt ended up with a bunch of leaves in his face.

Wyatt picked up a pile of leaves and threw them back at Jaeden.

A leaf was stuck in Jaeden's hair, making Wyatt laugh at how stupid (cute) he looked.

Jaeden decided he'd get revenge on Wyatt for laughing at his stupid leaf hair, so he picked up as many leaves as he could in his arms and chucked them at Wyatt face.

This shocked Wyatt, making him stumble then fall back (luckily into a pile of leaves).

Jaeden laughed but was genuinely concerned, so he walked over to Wyatt and gave him a hand at getting up. But as he pulled Wyatt up, he impulsively pulled him into his arms and then kissed him, right on the lips. Jaeden was pretty shocked at his own actions but was more shocked when Wyatt kissed back.