Over

Changkyun waited impatiently at the airport. He had gotten there an hour early, clutching tightly to his teddy bear that read 'Joohoney' on it. His leg was shaking vigourusly as he checked the time every 5 seconds, just waiting for Jooheon to come back to him.

Changkyun was waiting for what seemed like hours. He didn't want to text Jooheon cause he just wanted to see him.

Finally the time came. People started to pour in from the flight and Changkyun just wanted to see that cute dimple faced boy he fell for.

And there he was. His soulmate. His everything. Changkyun was paralyzed by Jooheon's presence. He just stared at him as the now blonde haired Jooheon walked up to him with nothing but a backpack on his shoulders.

Jooheon got up to Changkyun and stared him in the eyes. Not saying a word. They were lost in each others eyes.

Before Changkyun knew it he was in Jooheon's arms. A tear fell down his cheek, as he felt Jooheon's embrace. He couldn't believe that Jooheon was acctually here.

Changkyun wrapped his arms around Jooheon's waist and started to cry into his shoulder. Teddy bear still in his hand.

"Why are you crying baby?" Jooheon asked softly.

"Cause, I've had so many dreams about you coming here, and and now it's really true," Changkyun told him. "You're acctually here."

"Yes, I'm acctually here," Jooheon told him.

Changkyun backed away from Jooheon a bit and wiped the tears from his face. Jooheon lifted Changkyun's chin up making the younger look him in the eyes again.

He slowly bent down and kissed Changkyun's lips softly. There kiss was filled with love and passion for one another.

Jooheon let go and pulled Changkyun into his chest again.

"I'm here, and I'm not leaving you again," Jooheon mumbled just enough for Changkyun to hear.