Me

Changkyun had all his things packed and said goodbye to his parents. The two lovers made their way to the famous airport that reunited them.

Changkyun was smiling uncontrollably. Clutching to Jooheon's hand as they waited for the plane to arrive.

"Why are you so happy?" Jooheon asked looking at the small boy.

"Cause I'm with you," Changkyun said smiling wider at Jooheon showing off his dimples.

Jooheon smiled and brought Changkyun's hand, that was clutched in his own, up to his lips giving him a sweet kiss.

"I love you Changkyun," Jooheon said with a sweet and gentle smile, that practically screamed he cared so much for Changkyun.

"I love you too Jooheonie," Changkyun said not being able to release his huge smile.

Jooheon leaned over to Changkyun and collided there lips together. Their kiss so loving and caring for one another.

Soon it was time to board the plane and Jooheon backed away from Changkyun.

"Come on cutie, let's go home," Jooheon said standing up, still holding onto Changkyun's hand.

Changkyun stood up too smiling again. He gave Jooheon a quick peck on the cheek before they boarded the plane, their fingers locked together, both knowing they wouldn't be apart again, and that they'd be together forever.

~End

*How was it Kookangs? Did you like it? I thought it was cute. And now here is Jooheonie and Changkyun on the plane together cause I made you suffer through my lame story.*

-katz