To

Changkyun and Jooheon walked through the streets, going to the train. As they walked they held hands. Jooheon's grip was tight, but Changkyun didn't mind.

"I like your hair," Changkyun said with a smile. "Is that why you didn't want to video chat."

"I wanted to surprise you," Jooheon said to him.

"I like it," Changkyun said as he reached his hand up to Jooheon's head rustling his hair. "It suits you."

"Maybe we should do something to your hair."

"No, I like it like this."

"Maybe it'd look cute if it were lightened."

"I don't know Jooheon," Changkyun said. He was just happy to be with his soulmate again. He didn't care if his hair was green or purple, as long as he could be with Jooheon that's all that mattered.

"So this is where you live now?" Jooheon asked looking around at the tall buildings.

"Yeah, it's not that bad here," Changkyun said.

"There's an old man sleeping on the side walk and you say it's not bad?" Jooheon questioned with an eyebrow raise.

"We have that in Korea too," Changkyun whined.

"Yeah but that's like the third one I've seen," Jooheon told him.

Changkyun just laughed a little. He was so happy to be with Jooheon.

-

That night Jooheon stayed at Changkyun's house where the cuddled for hours not wanting to let go of each other. It was late and Jooheon was half asleep, while Changkyun was out like a light.

Jooheon couldn't help but just want to protect Changkyun forever.