Chapter Seven

P.S That is Raindrop

  It was sun high and Darkstar already called everyone under the high rock for a meeting. Silverkit and Bramblekit walked out ready for their ceremony. "Today we will experience two kits become apprentices." Darkstar meowed proudly "Silverkit please step forward." As Silverkit stepped forward she felt so happy, she cud not believe this was really happening. "Silverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw. Your mentor will be Raindrop. I hope Raindrop will pass down all he knows on to you." Silverpaw looked around to see where he was, she spotted him near Softheart. "Raindrop please step forward." Silverkit saw Raindrop walk out from where he was standing, when she looked into his eyes she saw a gleam of happiness."Raindrop, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Goldenflower, and you have shown yourself to be strong and loyal. You will be the mentor of Silverpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to your new apprentice." Raindrop walked up and touched her nose. "We have one more ceremony to perform. Bumblekit please step forward."Bramblekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Bramblepaw. Your mentor will be Foxheart. I hope Foxheart will pass down all she knows on to you." Silverpaw looked at Bramblepaw and she saw so much excitement. "Foxheart please step forward.Foxheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Violetpool, and you have shown yourself to be brave and smart. You will be the mentor of Bramblepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to your new apprentice." Foxheart walked up to touch noses with Bramblepaw. After that, all there fellow clan member shouted their names, and they went to go see their mothers.