Chapter Seventeen

So I was trying to find a pic for Violetpool but I couldn't find one so she looks like an all black cat but with violet colored eyes.

Silverpaw woke up with Snowpaw curled around her. She didn't know why but she felt as if she never wanted to get up. But she knew she had to, she slowly got out of her nest so Snowpaw could continue resting. Silverpaw left her den to see that the Leader, Deputy, and a few of the Warriors were up and getting ready for tomorrow. "Hello there" Whispered Gray. Silverpaw jump to his greeting, she did not expect him to be up yet. "Hello, what are you doing up so early?" She replied. "Just enjoying the camp. What about you?" "Just woke up early I guess. Want to go hunting so that I can knock off a job." "Sure, I've got nothing better to do." "Let me go tell Darkstar. Be right back." Silverpaw padded over to her leader. Darkstar looked a bit pale, and the med-cat was examining him. "Darkstar, Is everything ok?" "Yes, just a bit dizzy nothing to worry about. what do you need Silverpaw?" "Just letting you know that I was going hunting with Gray, but I could stay if you need me." "No, it's fine. Just be back before sun high. Dawnleaf needs to tell the Clan something." "Will do. Hope you get better." She went to the camp entrance where Gray was waiting. "Ready?" He asked, "Yep, let's go." They set off into the forest. Silverpaw never went hunting without a warrior with her, besides the time on her way back from Fourtrees. She was so excited to find pray without someone telling her the proper way to crouch or stalk. "Ready?" He meowed. "You bet." "Let's go!" Almost as soon as they were in the middle of there territory they found a boatload of pray. They caught plenty for the clan and they were able to make it back before Sunhigh. When they got back to camp Dawnleaf was already down beside the Highrock. She went on top calling the clan cats together like the leader would do. Silverpaw was wondering why she called the meeting instead of Darkstar. She took a set by Bramblepaw. "As some of you know Darkstar is not feeling well," She meowed" And I cannot stay with him all the time. I need to get fresh herbs and there are other cats that need my help. So today I am informing you that I will get an apprentice. Know I do not have any request for one but if you want to help me and Train to be a medicine cat you may." "Dawnleaf?" Silverpaw asked. "Yes?" "Can I help you but not become a med-cat just a tempory helper, I don't need to know all that prophecy stuff just what herbs to use and gather." "I guess but who will replace you?" "I know a cat!" Gray mewed. "She loves to help others and found some of those seeds things, she uses them to help other cats!" "We will see, you may seek her out in the morning and we will let Starclan decide. Oh, and I am impressed on how much you and Silverpaw chout this morning." "Thank you!" After the meeting, Silverpaw, Gray, and Bramblepaw went to sleep for the next day.