Chapter Eleven

P.S That is Brightpaw

The six cats were on the Greatrock it was all most moonhigh, they sat down looking up into the sky waiting to learn how to stop this darkness from spreading.  "Are you sure Starclan will send us a message tonight?" Brightpaw whimpered with hesitation.  "They have to, or my brother won't live," Silverpaw replied. "Silverpaw your brother is dying." Nightpaw meowed with concern. "Yes and without this sign heel die." "Guys look!" The rogue cat meow with excitement. The six cats looked where his tail was pointing and saw a shadow in the bushes. "Who are you?" mewed Softpaw "I can not show my self you will not trust me, but I come with a message from the Watchers." "The Watchers? Who are the Watchers?" Questioned Bramblepaw "The Watchers are my Antsisters that live forever in peace. But new Watchers came to me that looked like you and not like me. They told me to come here to give their message to six cats." "So Starclan brought you they are our Antsisters who live forever in peace."  Answered Brightpaw. "You can show and tell us your name if Starclan sent you it must be ok." Meowed Bramblepaw in a kind voice. "Very well," replied the stranger. As the stranger stepped flowered Silverpaw cud not believe her eyes. "My name is Scar." "Cool you a fox." Mewed Nightpaw. "You're ok with me being a fox?"  "I am, but not so sure about everyone else." Nightpaw looked at Silverpaw, Silverpaw saw a flash of hope in his eyes as she landed her gaze on him. "I'm fine with it." Silverpaw mewed. "We should introduce ourselves." Nightpaw meowed. "I'm Nightpaw, that's my sister Softpaw, Shes Brightheart, That is Bramblepaw," Nightpaw turned his gaze upon Silverpaw. "And that's Silverpaw... Oh and that is uh we don't have a name for you yet." "I know your name can be Gray." Silverpaw blurted out "Why Gray though?" "Well, you have a plain gray coat and since you're not in a clan you don't have a paw at the end of your name even though you are old enough to be an apprentice."  "Oh ok." "So then that's gray." Nightpaw finished his sentence from earlier. "Nice to meet you all, now we must talk about the message from your Starclan. They say you must go to a stone that tells and sleep to see the on who watch you. They will show you what will happen if you don't stop the darkness from happening." "They must mean the moonstone." Softpaw meowed. "Now we know where to go, let's make a point to go there." Meowed gray "How about in a few days I'm pretty tired." "I'm good with that" Mewed Bramblepaw "Then it's settled we will travel tomorrow at Sun-high." With the agreements of all six cats, they each went their own way and traveled back home.But Silverpaw stopped as gray just sat at the base of the Graterock. "Hey, gray do you have a place to go?" She asked kindly. "No," Gray admitted. "Would you like to come back with me and Bramblepaw?" "Sure" Silverpaw and Gray bounced to Bramblepaw as fast as they could.