Chapter 21

Nana;

"Yoongi." "Yes?" "I love you." Yoongi smiled as he felt his husbands arms wrap themselves around his waist. He was making dinner and Hoseok was being a distraction. "Yes I love you too Hobi." Hoseok kissed the back of Yoongi's neck and ran his hands up and down his waist. "Hobi~" Yoongi giggled and turned the stove off. He turned around and looked at Hoseok as he saw Hoseok's devilish smirk. Hoseok leaned in and teasingly kissed him as Yoongi started getting impatient. He pulled Hoseok in and connected their lips as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. Hoseok closed the space between them and pressed their bodies together. Not even a speck of dust could get through them as they shared a hungry kiss. Hoseok teased Yoongi as he let his hands trail on Yoongi's thighs. He pushed his tongue inside Yoongi's mouth as he quickly dominated him.

Yoongi whimpered and moved his hands so they were resting on Hoseok's. "P-please.." Yoongi whispered as Hoseok slowly trailed his hands up. Hoseok smirked and pushed his leg up and rubbing dangerously on Yoongi's member. Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's arm and gasped as Hoseok rubbed his leg on him. Yoongi felt his legs give in as he grabbed Hoseok's shoulder to keep still. He started shaking as he moaned. Yoongi felt himself go hard as Hoseok started attacking his neck. "H-Hoseok!" Yoongi's back arched as he felt more friction on his member. Hoseok smirked and picked Yoongi up. "Jungkook's not home. We have time." Hoseok said as he kissed Yoongi again carrying him to their room. Yoongi was thrown on the bed as Hoseok took his shirt off. Yoongi pulled his husband down for a kiss as he let Hoseok dominate him completely. Hoseok slowly took Yoongi's shirt off as he started playing with his nipples. Yoongi moaned loudly as he smiled. He haven't been touched by his husband in so long and he missed it.

Hoseok kissed his exposed body as ran his hands all over his body. He had also missed being able to touch his lovers body. He smiled against his skin and sighed as his phone started ringing. He answered it in a mad tone. "Jung Jungkook what the hell do you want." Yoongi frowned under him and decided that it would be a good idea to work on Hoseok's pants. He slowly took them off and licked his lips as he looked at Hoseok. "Jeez papa whats with the mood?" "I'm trying to bone your mother and you're interrupting. You aren't even here and we still can't fuck." Yoongi giggled and kissed his chest as he pushed his boxers down. Yeah info slowly started stroking Hoseok's hard member. "Okay tmi that's gross. You two better be finished by the time I get home cause I'm gonna be here in thirty minutes."

Hoseok groaned in irritation and in pleasure as he looked at Yoongi. "Well we might still be in he process of so take your time." He hung up and tossed his phone away while he looked at Yoongi seductively. He kissed his lover and took all their clothes off. "We've only got 30 minutes. No teasing." Yoongi nodded as he kissed Hoseok. He ghosted a finger over his entrance and slowly pushed it in. Yoongi squirmed under him as he arched his back feeling his lover brush against his prostate. Yoongi placed in a second finger hitting his prostate as he scissored him gently. Hoseok smiled as he watched his lovers different expressions, making sure he was enjoying it. Hoseok inserted his third finger and moaned as Yoongi started sucking on his chest, placing marks all over.

Hoseok pulled his fingers out and slowly pushed himself in as he grunted. Yoongi moaned out loudly as he arched his back. "Hoseok!" He walked as he let himself adjust to his large size. Hoseok slowly rocked his hips as Yoongi was a moaning mess under him. "F-faster" Yoongi gasped as he moved his neck to the side, giving Hoseok room to leave love bites. Hoseok groaned and started going as fast as he could. Every thrust would hit his prostate as he arched his back. "Hoseok! I'm close!" He moaned as Hoseok started leaving noticeable marks in his skin. Hoseok grunted, signaling he was close as Yoongi became a moaning mess. In a matter of minutes, Hoseok came. Yoongi moaned as loud as he could, letting his seed out. They panted as Hoseok stood up to get a wet towel. Sleep took over Yoongi as he tried to keep his eyes open.

Hoseok smiled when he got back, his husband already asleep. Hoseok cleaned him off as he couldn't stop smiling. He stood up and put his sweats on and pulled a shirt over Yoongi's head. He laid next to him, about to drift off when a loud Jung Jungkook entered the house. "Put you pants on I'm here!" He yelled as Hoseok chuckled. Jungkook knocked on the door and peaked his head through the door and he sighed in relief. "I thought you two were still at it. Well here's what you asked for." Jungkook handed him the bracelet box and decided not to sit on the bed. "Um wash the covers please. I don't want to know what those white drops are. " Hoseok smiled and asked Jungkook to put the bracelet in his room so Yoongi wouldn't see it.

Jungkook did as told and decided to give his parents some time alone. He called Jimin and decided to go out and get a coffee with him and Taehyung. He left the house, scarred after he had gotten home two minutes earlier and had heard his parents sinful noises.

Never again.