He's clumsy but cute!

Gasping for air I did my best as running, I'm a gladiator for primus sake not a marathon runner! Energy comes in little bursts not marathon worthy gallons. Why I'm running? Let's just say a few bots found out that I was the on the only Megatronus's sister! I know right? Pretty cool huh? I think so.

Anyway so right now in doing my best at running from these super crazy fan femmes who want one thing and one thing only! His spike! Yep! Honestly they disgust me, yeah its okay to frag but the one you actually love. Any way not important.

Slipping through halls and doors as fast as I could I managed was not an easy task over literally just tearing a mechs helm off, plus I hated the smell of their energon so I was just hoping to get a shower in damn it!

Finally I made it into a mostly empty room and slipped under a large round looking desk with a computer at its front and one mirroring it, I also happened to have slid right underneath the archivist on duty at that time.

"Um excuse me?" He asked gently as he peered down to me, I shushed him quickly and he gave a jolt before hearing the hords of femmes and mechs run past screaming where is she... I think he got the deal.

Once the hord was gone I let out a long sigh before flopping onto my back onto the floor, looking up to the insanely adorable mech who was working I gasped "Orion?"

He seemed quite shocked that I knew who he was but all too slowly he nodded, causing me to giggle. "Sorry, Megatronus has just mentioned you a lot" I smiled and sat up, his cheeks were now a light red and I smiled  at that.

Standing I brushed myself off "Oh thank you for that by the way" I chuckled out before turning to leave but was startled as he called out a 'wait' before hearing quite a large crash, I turned around quickly to notice he had knocked over a stack of data pads. I laughed and walked over to help him.

He looked to my with a shy smile before rubbing the back of his helm "What's your name?"

"(Y/N)" I grinned before walking out with a giggle.

Might have to visit him soon...

(OKAY!! So this story was a special for OptimusIsAWaffle because well, they needed more Orion cuteness!! Hopefully that's what this will be! Thanks for the inspiration!)