Just relax.

Through out the whole night I kept catching the mech looking at me, I could only giggle as he stared. I sat next to him while we ate, he talked happily about his work and his life and primus on a pogo stick he was one interesting mech! Did you know that he had escaped an orphanage and then when he was finally working saved the same orphanage because he felt bad for leaving the other kids there...  Just because he doesn't have a thick frame and large arms doesn't mean he can't be a hero.

I lent my helm on his shoulder with a small smile, he got a little tense but relaxed quite quickly after that. Soon enough Mega and his mate were sitting on the couch cuddled up together as me and Orion sat in the hallway laughing and joking around happily. I was stilling leaning against his shoulder as we shared personal stories and all sorts of jokes and little things. He was a really great mech, you can't find bots like him any more.

"So Orion, is there a misses pax?" I teased with a small chuckled and he laughed, he had relaxed a lot since he first walked in. "Not just yet... Although I think I have a good idea as to a femme perfect for the job" He smiled gently, I giggled at that.

"Ooooohhh do I know her?" I smiled widely and he chuckled before nudging me playfully "Very well, in fact I'd say you know almost every single thing about her". I hummed and bit my bottom lip before going into thought "Hm... So it's not Chromia... It can't be Arcee... Elita one? She's the closest thing to a best friend I've ever had so-" I was cut of by the soft sensation of his lips against mine, his cheeks flaring red to match mine but I only melted into the kiss.

When he pulled back he smiled a little "W-Well... We did get to know each other a lot... Last time and this time... I don't know any other femme who has talked to me as much as you and the rest don't even seem to give me a side glance... I think I have a small crush on you" He chuckled sheepishly before looking to the side.

I giggled at that before nuzzling my help underneath his chin "Oh primus that's adorable, you're so cute. Orion, you know after that first night I've been trying to get into contact with you, I've been trying to find you... But something always came up and I never got the chance to see you again... I barely got to see you the first time" I chuckled and he laughed lightly "I think... That if we do this we'll have a real fighting shot... Would you be okay with that?" I mumbled shyly.

He grinned a little before sliding his servo into mine, interlocking our digits with a small chuckle "I think... I think that's an amazing idea" I whispered gently before nuzzling into his neck, offlining my optics with a small happy sigh.

Later that night Megatronus and his bonded walked down the hall, only to smile at the cute sight of our servos interlocked, both of us sleeping against the wall and cuddled into each other. Being careful not to wake us my brother picked us up and laid us both down in the comfort of the spare bed.