Dinner party.

Sneaking around the halls, doing my best to stay quiet, pretty much risking everything just to see that little cutie again. I mean come on have you seen him! He’s like an adorable little teddy bear. Okay I’ll admit that this is a little random especially because I may be skipping out on a little bit of training to see the mech but he is like the cutest thing ever… And he didn’t try and bombard me with question, he’s like the only mech with the potential for friendship.

Anyway I’m losing concentration. I made my way into the room quickly, not quick enough but still. I walked over to the desk where the cute little mech was sitting and reading, giggling just enough for him to hear he looked up, his optics brightening quickly.

“(Y/N)? It’s nice to see you again!” He spoke with a small grin, I almost melted right then and there. I rubbed the back of my helm and nodded “Yeah well I felt safe here… Can’t really go anywhere else so u-um… Thank you for that”

He chuckled gently and nodded before standing only to gesture or me to follow him as he walked over to a shelf to put a pad away. I was humming gently before I decided to try and start a conversation “So ah… Mega talks a lot about you, how long have you known each other?”

“About three years actually” He laughed softly, primus I’m not going to last twenty minutes. “He was the first mech to actually try and talk to me in school, from there we kind of just hit it off. He’s my best friend” He seemed to smile, remembering a few memories from back then. I kicked my pede at that and smiled “He’s my brother”

He looked over to me quickly with wide optics, I giggle “Yep! I’m exactly who you think I am” I grinned somewhat proudly only to rub the back of my neck “But it’s not the important actually… I think I prefer to live a life like you, I always wondered what it would be like.” I mumbled with a small smile.

“You know Megatronus has also talked a lot about you, he said you were beautiful but I didn’t think you were this beautiful” He spouted out of the blue before covering his intake as he cheeks tinted a dark red “I wasn’t meant to say that out loud!” He squeaked out and I only laughed before kissing his cheek lightly, to which he almost fainted “Don’t worry about it, He’s also said a few things about you but you surpass any description he’s given me” I winked and he hid behind a data pad.

“You’re h-his sister alright” He joked and I laughed before nudging him “Hay come on cutie, no need to be so shy. How about at the end of your shift you come with me for dinner huh? Mega’s been saying how much he misses seeing you, especially because it’s finals”. His smiled widened and he started to bounce a little “Yes please! I’ll be done here in an hour!” He spoke excitedly before running off. I only giggled brightly at that and shook my helm before waving and leaving, I would be back in an hour to pick the little mech up.