So familiar.

We were just walking through the streets now to get to the rather neat little house me and my brother had owned together, I mean he’s barely there any more and when he is he tends to bring other femmes home so I leave and let him have his privacy but It’s still both of our home. Once we got there Orion had opened the door for me and I giggled “Why thank you, such a gentlemech” I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking in, giggling as I noticed his cheeks tint a red again.

As soon as we stepped inside I was swooped up by a slightly large femme who laughed “There’s my little sister!” She smiled and I giggled before kissing her cheek “Thanks for that love” She smiled and placed me down before Mega walked in and wrapped his arms around the gorgeous femme. He looked over to me and smile before grinning as he noticed Orion.

“She got you out of the hole then?” He laughed and Orion blushed before rubbing the back of his helm “Well who is going to say no when a gorgeous femme invites you to a dinner your best friend will be at with his new bond mate” Okay now he was rambling. Mega only laughed and nudged him “Slow down buddy, it’s good to see you” He smiled, his mate doing the same before kissing him and walking into the kitchen to start with the food.

I looked to Orion with a smile before bumping him playfully “Make yourself at home, I mean you’ve been here that much that I assume it pretty much already is” I teased and he chuckled before gasping as a small memory flashed in his helm.

Memory                                                                                                                               

Walking through the halls on a late Saturday I did my best to find the toilet only to bump into something, or someone. I looked up to see a femme, she was absolutely stunning, she seemed to be smiling and giggling at me. We talked a little and she apologised for bumping into me before leaving to her berth. I woke up soon after that and looked around. Just a dream.

“Wait so that was you!” He squeaked loudly and I laughed “The very same love, I believe that was the last night I saw you”. He sighed and nodded before looking to the side “I was a little worried that I was crazy so I left the house I kept having the dreams in.” I nodded before nuzzling his nose “Good thing I found ya then huh?” I giggled before walking into the dinning room leaving the little cutie stunned and blushing. This is fun.