chapter 2: kidnapped

Katie's pov

I struggled more and grunted. " l..let go papyrus!". His eyes widened. He dropped me to the ground and backed away from me in complete shock. His eyes narrowed at me as i stood to mt feet. We both looked at each other. I held my hand out to him. " p..papyrus...please...stop this...i don't want to fight you.". He stepped back more. " h...how do you know my name?". I smiled and kept my hand held out to him. " r..rescue me...my hero". He gasp and fell down to my height as he grabbed me in to a tight hug. I smiled and hugged him back. We stayed like this for a while before he broke the hug and cupped my cheek. " princess katie. Why are you not at the castle? It's dangerous out here.". I looked away sadly. " papyrus...i...i left the castle.". " well why did you do that?". " b..because i didn't want to be trapped in my room my whole life....i..i wanted to go out and see the world more...see you again and sans and...my mother.". I said looking back up at him. I was a little surprised at his reaction though, after i said his brothers name his face went dark. "Don't tell me you joined the rebels...". I tilted my head. " w..what rebels?". He gave a sigh of relief as he stood up to his feet. He grabbed my hand and lead me through the paths of waterfall. " long ago after asgore declared we take the human souls...my brother had made a rebellion against this rule...then later on undyne joined in as well making me the new leader of the royal guard.". We kept on down the pathway. " papyrus.". " yes princess?". I giggled at him. " y..you know you can just call me katie.". He shook his head and knelt down in front of me bowing. "It would be to disrespectful my princess if i don't call you by your royal name.". I sighed and looked away from him. " i...i said it was fine...now..i..i have to get back to my home...i..if you like you can come with me!". He looked up at me then stood to his feet. He then gave me a quick nod and we then began to walk back to waterfall. I lead him through the secret shortcuts i took and pathways he never even found. When we got to my tunnel i pulled the leaves off and motioned him to go inside. He wanted to decline but me insisting that he went first in my shyest voice he couldn't say no. When i was about to step in after him i felt something wrap around my pinning my arms to my waist. I yelped out when it pulled me away from papyrus, who got out from the tunnel and ran after me. I struggled more in attempts to get the restraints off of me but to no avail they were to tight. I felt someone pick me up as light flashed before me. When it was more clear i looked at my captor. Fear shook within me. " s...s..sans! W..what do you think your doing!". He looked down at me and smiled pulling me close. " kidnapping the princess of the underground". I began to kick my legs around hoping to tire his arms. He only chuckled. "Not gonna work princess". " SANS! UNHAND HER!". i heard papyrus yell out. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. " p..papyrus! Help me!". Sans sneered down at his brother in disgust. " unhand her? You didn't seem to do the same when it came to the other humans that fell down here!". He snapped his fingers and we were on the pathway far from his brother. I tried everything that i could to escape. Screaming kicking, everything. He grew annoyed of my yelling and cries of help so when he was far from his brother he set me under a tree then pulled out a white bandanna. He put it near my face but i refused to let him. He growled and forced it to my mouth muffling the sounds coming out. He tied it tightly then picked me back up again this time throwing me over his shoulder.

" SANS!"

My hopes went up as i heard papyrus come running down the pathway. " LET HER GO!". "Never!". Sans replied back as he took off running again. I gave out a muffled scream as i saw my hero disappear from my sights. My best friend that i have known my entire life i have been down here. The one i haven't seen in years. Gone. My best friend.......my savior.....my......

My hero.....

Word count 803