chapter 4: Reuniting With The Past

Katie's pov

"*giggles* come on papyrus hurry!". I smiled as i held on to his hand running down the path of snowdin. Santa was coming today, me and papyrus wanted to be the first ones to see him so we woke up at an early time. Of course we did tell his father before any plans were made. Papyrus and i giggled as we finally reached the front of where Santa is going to be. I jumped up and down excitedly, my long dress swrilling around in the snow. Soft giggles and squeals. " oh papy i've been waiting so long!". Papyrus smiled brightly while we waited for santa to come out. After some time santa did finally come out, me and papyrus ran up to him and hugged his legs. Santa gave out a hearty laugh as he picked me up while papyrus was still hugging his leg. " Hello children!". I giggled as he lifted me up high in to the air. He chuckled and set me back on the ground. Papyrus and i smiled up at him. Santa fixed him self a bit and looked down at us again. " my dear molly is that you? Well haven't you grown, how old are you now?". I smiled and held up 5 fingers. " im dis many now...i was four now im five!". He chuckled and ruffled my hair softly before he reached in to his sack of toys and pulled out a present. It was a normal box wrapped in pink paper with a blue bow tied on the top. He handed it to me and smiled. " a special gift for a special girl, merry Christmas katie.".

" katie!".'

" ......."

" KATIE".

I shot up like a rocket, hitting my head on someone elses. My hands shot up to my forehead as i held my head on pain. " g..geez katie, first i find you passed out on the bank of the river then you smack me in the face with your head.". A voice said behind me. I turned my attention towards them and smiled softly. " monster kid, am i glad to see you". he smiled and lifted up one of his claws. " Good to see you too yo!". i smiled at him before i stood up to my feet, fixing my dress on the way up the river bank. " monster kid, how did you find me?".  " well it was kind of a weird story, i was on my way back from the shop just down the path here, then i spotted you passed out on the river bank."  i held on to my head and thought. ' how did this happen?' 

now i remember, i was being chased by another monster earlier then a bit after that monster reganozized who I was and left me by the river bank to make it look like I pasted out in the water. I rubbed the back of my head while we made out way down the path again. " I don't know...i...i guess I just...passed out while I was running away from that monster....any way...have you seen papyrus?"

Mk stopped in front of me. " what do you mean? Shouldn't you be avoiding him. He's the one who is killing all of these humans and taking their souls!".

" well....mk it's....its really complicated....you see...back before we even knew each other. Papyrus and I use to be...really really close frined's...we still are but....its been so long since we seen each other and to be honest....i love him so much to let him go...that's another reason why I left the castle....i..i want to see my Prince charming again.".

" *sighs* fine....i guess I can take you too him. Follow me this way he should still be in waterfall. Either that or he left to snowdin already". I only nodded in response. We walked more and more down the path until we reached that shop mk was telling me about. " some how this guy has security cams every where, I don't know how he does it but if anyone can find your Prince it's him.".

I bowed at him. " thank you mk". " hey yo! It was no problema I hope you find him!". After that he ran off, while I on the other hand walked in to the store. It was a quiet and cute store I have to admit. I looked around to find someone but I couldn't really see behind the desk. So I just waited, I looked around a bit. This person sure does have a lot of stuff in here. Bows, swords, knives. Every weapon you can think of. They also had a bit of Amory so I guess that could come in handy if I were looking to buy any.