Part 15

'Your POV'
Aishhh I feel so stressed.
Yuna:Yah... Y/N~ah gwenchanayo?
Yuna asked but in a whispering at the same tim quietly shouting because the teacher will hear her talk but you don't care the teachers here are afraid of you.
The teacher turned around and eyed on Yuna.
Teacher:Ah... Miss Yuna go to detention...NOW!
You rolled your eyes before stamding up.
Y/N:Yah! Continue your teaching! Don't mess with my friends you understand!?
You shouted which made the teacher jump.
Teacher:Y-yes... Yuna you don't have to go to detention.
He said then smiled at you nervously.
*After School*
Y/N: Guys... I need to tell you something lets go to my house.
You said to your gang and they all nodded then all of you went to their own cars or motor.
*At Your House*
The picture of your house is up there ^^^^^^^^.
Y/N:oh my maids are not here it's their day off I forgot.
You said.
Yuna:It's ok so what are you going to tell us?
You took a deep breath first before speaking.
Y/N:Sooo... The couple awhile ago in the canteen.... The boy was my ex and the girl was my ex bestfriend. They killed my family... And I think they're next target is BTS... Don't get me wrong on this one... I just want to save them because their like a family to me that's all.... They're like my third family you guys are my second family... Can you help me guys?
You explained to them.
All:NEH!!!
You smiled at them.
Y/N:So now I want to meet up with them and say Sorry to them because I've been avoiding them... Ever since they betrayed me well some of them only and I lied to them that I lost my memories... Hehehe
You laughed nervously while scratching the back of your neck.
Chul:Aishhh... Areum you pabo.
Chul said. You hit him playfully.
Y/N:Your talking back to your leader now I see.
You said while smirking. Then all of you laughed.
Ara:Unnie get ready nowwwwwww.
Ara whined you just giggled and got ready.
You changed your clothes:

You called Rapmon and told him that you want to meet up with them and he agreed

*End Of Part 15*
Guyseu I got already 1 vote for Kookie come on guyssss vote now who you want to be your true love.