Part 36

'Suga's POV'
We're still wait outside of the emergency room.
Jin:What the hell just happened to my sister?!
Jin hyung shouted.
Suga:Hyung...calm down...so I was walking down the street when it started raining good thing I brought my umbrella when I saw Y/N crossing the street soaking wet she was alone and she looks lost in her thoughts then she looked at her side I was about to run to her to tell her walk with me since I have an umbrella but the scenario happened so fast...when the truck hit her it was like slow motion,Y/N's body flying away from the truck and landing on the ground...I ran to her then the driver called the ambulance...yeah.
I told them what happened.

Namjoon:How did Y/N's phone end up with you hyung?
Namjoon asked.
Suga:When she was laying on the ground I saw her phone I put it in my pocket and when we arrived at the hospital I felt it in my pocket and opened it her password is easy.
I explained.
BTS except Suga:Ohhhh.
We we're talkimg when the door opened and revealed the doctor.
Jin:Doc! How's my sister?!
Jin hyung asked immediately.
Doctor:Well your sister is stable but...she might have a little bit of a problem with her memory.
The doctor explained.

Jin:What do you mean problem with her memory?! You mean amnesia?!
Jin hyung said and the doctor nodded.
Doctor:You may go in now...I'll be over there if you need me.
The doctor said and excused himself.

'Y/N's POV'
I was resting my eyes when I heard footsteps coming and then the door opened. I opened my eyes slowly revealing seven boys.

It's BTS...hehehehehe.
Jin:Y/N...D-do you remember me?
Jin oppa asked.
Y/N:H-huh? Who are you?
I pointed at him.
Y/N:Them? Who are they?
I pointed at the rest of the boys.
They we're shocked. I want to laugh.
Suga: Y/N...you really don't remember us? Me? How about me???
Suga asked while holding my hands...is he about to cry or what? I thought.
Y/N:I don't...sorry...who are you? Can you please call my relatives or anyone I know?
I asked.

Then the door opened revealing KTN.
Ara:Unnie!!!
Ara ran to me and hugged me.
Y/N:What the hell?! Who are you guys?!
I pushed her lightly she was shocked.
Yuna:What?! So it's true?! Fck! Guys let's leave first let's talk outside.
Yuna suggested and they all agreed and they started walking towards the door and then suddenly.

Y/N: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I laughed so loud they all turned around and looked at me confused.
Y/N:Guys I'm joking!
I said and they all glared at me.
Jin:B-BWO?! YOUR WHAT?! AISH JINJJA?!
J-Hope:MY HEARTEU!
Jungkook:Holy Shiteu!
Jimin:Aishhh! Y/N y-
Namjoon:YOU GOT NO JAMS!
Suga:Infires...Infires men!!!
BTS reacted and I laughed at them including KTN they also laughed at BTS I said sorry to them and then we ate finally!!!

Jungkook: So Noona how did you convinced the doctor to tell us you have amnesia?
Junkook ask.
BTS and KTN:Yeah.
They said.
Y/N:Well basically I know the doctor his my friend actually you know Mark?
I said and asked Jin oppa.
Jin:Yeah...that's him?! Wowwww he became a doctor cool.
He said and we continued eating and I went to sleep.

It's already midnight and I guess BTS and KTN went home already.
I was about to stand up when I felt someone holding my hands. I looked at my side saw Suga sleeping,I smiled at his cuteness...what? I find it cu- wait what am I saying?! Stop it Y/N! I just went back to sleep but of course I woke up Suga and told him to sleep in the couch but he stood up and grabbed the extra pillow that the nurses brought and layed beside me...my bed is a little bit big actually it can fit two person...then he hugged my waist I didn't complained because I'm toooooo tiredddddd and because I liked i- no! Stop it Y/N! I fell asleep.
'End of Part 37'
Guyssss sorry this is my only free time...so I hope you understand and I would like to say thanks to you guys for supporting me telling me good luck and guys I would like to tell ya'll that I will totally slayyyyy!!! Hehehehe anyways to my Filipino readers please be ready because I will be publishing my first ever tagalog story the title is CleaFord Academy and for my English readers I will be publishing an english story also but it will be a surprise. Again guys thank you soooo much! Sorry for the slow update! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN OPPA!!!! SARANGHAEYO!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

❤Love❤
💕Author-nim💕