Part 31

'Y/N's POV'
BTS started asking a lot of questions why I was so pale but I just smiled at them and nodded then the bell rang so they took a sit. BTS was sitting close to me except Suga.
Sitting Arrangement:

BOARD

Students
Suga
Students

My Gang

RM V

Me Jin J-Hope

JM JK

Then I saw Jin oppa staring at me

But I ignored him and focus on the lesson

But I ignored him and focus on the lesson. After 2 hours of class and 2 hours nap the bell rang and I woke up. I packed my things and picked up my bag lazily and when I reach the door wher BTS except Suga and my gang waiting for me.
Ara:Unnie! Yah! Gwenchana???
She askes me.
But before I could answer I felt dizzy good thing Jimin oppa was beside me so he catched me on time.
Jin:Y/N-ah! Are you okay?! *feels my forehead* your burning hot! Your sick! Aish!
I smiled at him and said.
Y/N:Oppa! I'm fi-
But before I could finish my sentence darkness was the only thing I could see and I can hear people shouting my name but it stopped.

'Jimin's POV'
Y/N fainted but good thing I caught her on time so we ran to the car not to the school clinic and head to the hospital. Namjoon hyung drove to the Emergency Room and I carried her bridal style laying her down to on a vacant hospital bed then the doctor and nurses came and one nurse told us to wait in the waiting room so they can focus.
We went to the waiting room then Namjoon hyung called Suga hyung to inform him about Y/N Namjoon hyung put it on loud speaker.
Phone Call:
S-Suga
N-Namjoon
B-BTS

S:Sup?
N:Yah! Hyung! Why didn't you came to school today???
S:Oh sorry to inform you but Jiyeon and I hang out today why what happened?
B:Tss...
N:Well enjoy hanging out with Jiyeon we might get home late were in the hospital right now.
S:Oh ok-YOUR IN WHAT?!
B:Shhh!
N:In the hospital Y/N fainted a while ago in School.
S:WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME EARLIER!!!

*End of Phone Call*

Tsss that hyung really likes Y/N I can see the future ship will sail soon. I smiled at my own thought then the doctor showed up and Jin hyung went to him immediatelyl.
Jin:Doc! How's my sister?!
Doctor:Your sister she's fine but she needs to rest and start eating more and to not stress about little things. You can visit her inside she's resting.
We nodded and thanked the doctor.
'End of Part 32'
Eyyyy and Goodbye😂😂😂