chapter 8

Kim POV

After I got ready I went down stairs and me amd August were walking outside to his car he wrapped his arms around me from behind so I was walking infront of him while he ...waddled behind me lol. We got into his car and he pulled out the drive way.While in the car I decided to make myself comfortable so I slouched into the seat and put my feet up on the dashboard and held onto August hand while he was driving I saw him smile from the corner of my eye that made me also have to smile.

**************

We pulled up to this park . August turned off the car and jogged over to the other side of the car and opened my door for me . I hopped out and he held onto my waist while we walked over to a bench to sit down. After awhile I saw this tall as dude like August come up to him and gave him dap ole dude was like light skinned with a nice fade and waves he had dark brown eyes and had tattoos all over his neck he was iight but not really my type ...wait do I even have a type lol puja would love him tho.

August: babe this is my brother from another mother Drew, Drew this here is my wifey

I hugged drew

Me: nice to meet you drew.

Drew: you to lil ma

August: aye where Varo?

Drew: mayne he said he on his way we all know that nigga lying he maybe now waking up talking bout je almost here

I laughed cause that sound so much like something Lexi would do . Then I saw this boy walk up to August and drew And gave them dap. He was Very light skinned like he glowed in the sun Ha! he had a sexy fade going on with a lil stash and he had light brown eyes he was really freaking tall now im surrounded by giants.

Drew: so you was telling the truth when you said u was round the corner

???: man I saw this lil shawty on my way so I had to you know do my Varo thang that all them ladies love.Talking bout ladies *licks lips* who u lil ma

August: ayeee man thats wifey right there so chill

???: damn im sorry man my bad lil ma. but Im Alvaro but my ppl call me Varo I been kicking it with Aug here since his dad condom broke with his momma

Me: *laughs* damn yall funny but hey im Kim Perez

After that we just chilled at the park then went to get pizza

When we got to Pizza hut we all went in and sat in a booth but then I saw Daniel and of course he saw me damn.

Daniel: hey kim what you doing here?

he obviously mean what I am doing here with August .

Me: umm im here with my cousin Alvaro and his friends.

Alvaro gave him a head nod .

Daniel: ok so what you doing later

he said as he snaked his arms around my waist I could feel August eyes burning a hole through my body . I quickly laughed and slide out of his arms while I pretend to fix my jeans.

Me: um I gotta go home and finish up somethings then go out with Lexi

Daniel: oh

Lexi never liked Daniel so they just don't get along.

Alvaro: ayee COUSIN come on the pizza is getting cold

Me: smh OK COUSIN ayee Daniel imma call you later

Daniel: yh but why is Mr.A here ?

Me: he and Alvaro are friends from a long time so yh.

Daniel: ok later baby girl

He kissed my cheek and walked out of the pizza shop.

I turned back around to the boys and alvaro and drew were laughing like they crazy. August just sat there and went on his phone . Ok now I know he angry.

We ate and laughed then drew and Alvaro gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and they left after that me ajd August walked to his car. we got in and it was so awkward because of the silence. So I decided to break it.

Me: Babe what's wrong?

August: kim what's going on with you and daniel?

Me: I thought we got over this August we were just FWB nothing else nothing more.

August: BUT WHY THE FUCK WAS HE UP ON YOU LIKE THAT .

wow this was the first time he has ever raised his voice on me but I ain't gon take him disrespecting me like this

Me: AUGUST DONT RAISE YO FUCKING VOICE ON ME I AINT NO FUCKING LIL CHILD OR NO HOE THAT YOU CAN SAY WHAT THE FUCK EVER YOU WANNA SAY TO ME . I HAVEN'T HAVE ANY TOUCHY TOUCHY RELATIONSHIP WITH DANIEL SINCE I BEEN WITH YOU!

August: NAH MAN MY BOYS WERE THERE AND YO GOT LIL NIGGA COMING UP TO YOU AND TOUCHING YOU AND SHIT.

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT AUGUST JUST TAKE ME THE FUCK HOME.

With that being said he pulled out of the drive way and sped to my house , He pulled up to my drive way I got out and slammed his car door hard af and walked to my door.

August: DONT BE SLAMMING MY SHIT

Me: FUCK U

With that being said I walked into my house and went up stairs,  I took a shower and put on some booty shorts and a t-shirt and went to bed Ughhhhh Fuck August.